Explain what your user name means:

kenratboy

I drink way too much Rum everyday. I used to drink George Dickel. My old dart team captain passed about 5 years ago, she always had spiced rum and coke at every meet. Out of repect to her, I started drinking rum, but I cannot do the spiced part or the coke, so I just do cases of Mount Gay silver, and I have not stopped.

• Moderators

There must have been a thread like this before because I remember answering the question.

After reading all the replies you realize how many people are not here anymore, most are not.

Well to answer, dtel = Down to earth landscapes, what we did for over 15 years, in a past life. Bad weather one day (hurricane) and then a family change ended that, it was fun, I do miss it. but stuff happens = move on

CECAA = the first initial of myself, my wife, daughter, son and daughter.

850 = street number.

i've wondered this for years now.

mine is more of random whimsy. i decided i wanted an online pseudonym and started looking for some names that evoked sort of a 1920's New England playboy persona. Think of "the great gatsby".

My last name is Disney. Diz has been a nickname applied to the males in my family for generations. The car in the avatar is a Rotus I built some years ago. A Rotus is like a Lotus 7 on steroids; 1800 pounds with a 3.5 Buick aluminum V8.

So, are you the great grandson of Walt Disney?

My last name is Disney. Diz has been a nickname applied to the males in my family for generations. The car in the avatar is a Rotus I built some years ago. A Rotus is like a Lotus 7 on steroids; 1800 pounds with a 3.5 Buick aluminum V8.

So, are you the great grandson of Walt Disney?

No. Walt Disney had no grandsons and he was my grandfather's age. You have to go back to Ireland for our families to link up.