I am really sick of this SH*T

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello:

The reasons for what is happening is there is no real reasoning.

I am extremely sorry for what is happening - I will not try to elaborate.

For what it's worth, and although I am not that religious, the Congregation of St. Stephen's Episcopal Church, including me, have you on the Prayer List along with your Mother.

As I have noted many times the Klipsch Forum Members are like an extended family. I am glad you felt comfortable enough to share the problems as well as the good.

A lot of thoughts are with you. I hope things improve.

Win dodger

I'm very sorry to hear of her suffering, and your loss. You are a good son to have been there for her, through it all.

On a personal note, the last time I saw my Dad was on our wedding day, 17 years ago. He died the day we got back from our honeymoon, Father's Day, 1987. You never stop missing them...

smilin...I am sitting at my computer weeping for you. You and your family are in my prayers. Just remember that death has no power over us. Jesus Christ died 2000 years ago to pay the price for your sins because the penalty of sin is death. He died so that you would not have to.

Thus, whoever beleives, and accepts this gift is not lost but is alive in Christ.

"Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives he lives to God.

In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus."

-Romans 6: 8-11

"The righteous perish, and no one ponders it in his heart; devout men are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil. Those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death."

-Isaiah 57: 1-2

So, there is nothing to be feared in death so long as Christ is your savior, and all you have to do is accept the gift that he has given you out of love for his creation. If you would like more information, or just need to talk, send me a pm and I'll get back to you. I am here for you.

Peace of Christ be with you,

Jeff

Hello:

I am sorry for your loss and the pain - I'm 51 but know you can never be to old to be an orphan.

What guides me is the belief that she will always be with you - in your heart, your thoughts, and in your mind. I know that has been said before.

Along with my Parents being with me and watching over me is my first steadty - Winnie. I note her and the end of my sig.

Although time passes, feelings stay with you. And with the time I have three (3) Guardian Angels that have watched over me and I have felt their protection.

You have your Mother now as one of your Angels.

I am sorry for your loss. May all that is good - Peace, Love and Harmony be with You and Yours today and for all of the Todays to come.

Win

----------------

On 6/17/2004 11:54:32 AM smilin wrote:

Mom, I love you and miss you, you will always be a part of me. Thank you god for taking away Moms pain,and bringing her home peacefully, with her family by her side, at her home.

----------------

Wow! After reading this, it just make me truly appreciate the time I spend with my own parents all that more. 12.gif I know the time will eventully come when I will no longer have that.

My heartfelt condolances for the loss of your mother. If you loved your mother anywhere as much as I love mine, I can only imagine how hard these past two months had to of been for you. At least now, she is no longer suffer and is with God in a better place.

Celebrate her in life, don't mourn for her in death. 1.gif

My condolences on your loss...I am not looking forward to loosing My parents....However ...Here is a very good read...to help you cope with the loss of a loved one...

A chance to see it from another perspective.....I know it helped me..and I hope it helps you as well.....and I will share it with all.....(sorry ..it always makes me cry too....)

WATERBUGS AND DRAGONFLIES

(A Parable of Death As A Transition To A Better Afterlife)

by Doris Stickney

Pilgrim Press, 1982 New York (ISBN - 0829806091)

Down below the surface of a quiet pond lived a little colony of water bugs. They were a happy colony, living far away from the sun. For many months they were very busy, scurrying over the soft muc on the bottom of the pond. They did notice that every once in a while one of their colony seemed to lose interest in going about with its friends. Clinging to the stem of a pond lily, it gradually moved out of sight and was seen no more.

"Look!" said one of the water bugs to another. "One of our colony is climbing up the lily stalk. Where do you suppose she is going?" Up, up, up it went slowly. Even as they watched, the water bug disappeared from sight. Its friends waited and waited but it didn't return. "That's funny!" said one water bug to another. "Wasn't she happy here?" asked a second water bug. "Where do you suppose she went?" wondered a third. No one had the answer. They were greatly puzzled.

Finally one of the water bugs, a leader in the colony, gathered its friends together. "I have an idea. The next one of us who climbs up the lily stalk must promise to come back and tell us where he or she went and why." "We promise," they said solemnly.

One spring day, not long after, the very water bug who had suggested the plan found himself climbing up the lily stalk. Up, up, up, he went. Before he knew what was happening, he had broken through the surface of the water, and fallen onto the broad, green pad above.

When he awoke, he looked about with surprise. He couldn't believe what he saw. A startling change had come to his old body. His movement revealed four silver wings and a long tail. Even as he struggled, he felt an impulse to move his wings. The warmth of the sun soon dried the moisture from the new body. He moved his wings again and suddenly found himself up above the water. He had become a dragonfly.

Swooping and dipping in great curves, he flew through the air. He felt exhilarated in the new atmosphere. By and by, the new dragonfly lighted happily on a lily pad to rest. Then it was that he chanced to look below to the bottom of the pond. Why, he was right above his old friends, the water bugs! There they were, scurrying about, just as he had been doing some time before. Then the dragonfly remembered the promise: "The next one of us who climbs up the lily stalk will come back and tell where he or she went and why."

Without thinking, the dragonfly darted down. Suddenly he hit the surface of the water and bounced away. Now that he was a dragonfly, he could no longer go into the water. "I can't return!" he said in dismay. "At least I tried, but I can't keep my promise. Even if I could go back, not one of the water bugs would know me in my new body. I guess I'll just have to wait until they become dragonflies, too. Then they'll understand what happened to me, and where I went."

And the dragonfly winged off happily into its wonderful world of sun and air!

hope/strength/love

R2R