Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Very nice equipment and setup. Very clean and your speaker placement is better than most I see. The opening into the other room probably really helps reduce room loading and sound reflections. Gotta love the large screen. Once you go front projection, it is hard to go back.

Congratulations and I hope you enjoy your system for years to come.

Thanks westcott, your setup is nice as well. I can no longer watch a measely 65'' plasma, hurts my eyes. Which is a problem because lamps for the projector are expensive and I put alot of hours onto it.

• Moderators

how the heck do you add more then one photo to a message???

Two ways to add photos.

1. Upload the photos (like you did) using the Options Tab, click the Add/Edit button and browse to the image on your hard drive to upload. The forum will resize the image to fit in the forum but creates a link to the high res image. Downside to this method is you can only attach one image per post. To add additional images, you would need to reply to the post for each image you want to upload.

2. Use a webhost (Flickr, Photobucket etc) to upload your images to. Then when you create or reply to a post, you can click the Insert/Edit Image icon (the green tree) and copy/paste the URL to your image. Benefit to this is that you can add as many images to a post as you want. Downside to this approach is that if you use images larger than around 700 pixels wide, the image will get cut off.

Thank you....

200 x 5......WAY overkill for Cornwall's..... Actually, I've already "blown" one of my Heresy III crossovers....got a wee-bit carried away one night with VH1.

Other than blowing a crossover how do you like it, was one of the amps I was looking at for my next home theater project. nice setup by the way 3 Cornies and 2 Heresys(strait to the point) how about a sub for that system any thoughts yet.

nick

• Moderators

200 x 5......WAY overkill for Cornwall's..... Actually, I've already "blown" one of my Heresy III crossovers....got a wee-bit carried away one night with VH1.

Not overkill...it's headroom. :) Nice.

As far as a sub, I have a HSU which I've been considering changing to a "tube sub" from SVS. The HSU is a GREAT value for the money....I'm just getting the itch to swtich things up.

Do it...you won't regret it!

lol nymelky...it's actually not bright as it seems in the pics. It's a dark burgundy'ish color only on that one accent wall...rest of the room is a dark beige.

The flash on my crappy digital cam is the culprit. That's gonna be my next buy. I have my eye on a Nikon D60 Digital SLR camera.

I just bought rear speaker stands almost exactly like those (might be the same) for $95 shipped.

http://www.entertainmentcenter-store.com/p/vti-ble101-surround-sound-adjustable-speaker-stand?utm_source=Google_Base&utm_medium=Shopbots&utm_term=VTI_BLE101_Surround_Sound_Adjustable_Speaker_Stand&utm_campaign=9719632

ht1.jpg

ht3.jpg

ht4.jpg

ht5.jpg

Alot of significant updates from these pictures:

New Reciever, Removed DVD Player, Removed Ionizer from Right Speaker (lol), Center Plaques on Walls and put up theater posters,

Removed HTPC and Replaced with BD/DVD Player -- New RS-42 Rears+Stands coming soon!

• dtel pinned this topic