For -Andy -AkA -HDBRbuilder

cluless

Hey Guys-

I'm about to send another box to Andy in Kuwait,

I've been in touch with him off and on...

Please take this opportunity to post to this thread,

I will include hardcopy of your posts in the box that I plan to ship FRIDAY!

If you would like to ship your own package, let me know, I will provide mailing info.

Please post.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take it easy, and stay carful Andy. As always, I continue to appreciate the help you've provided me with. If it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't have ventured off and refinished all the speaker veneer projects I've taken on.

Get your butt back home safely, and I hope you have some good listening music up there. If not, let me know what CD's you need. (gilbertl@wallacesc.com). See ya bro!!

Andy, we're still reading your posts and many of us have commandeered HK X30 series receivers from all over the country. Thanks for turning us on to these. Appreciate your wit and wisdom in your posts about the factory floor. Miss you greatly. Thanks for your service to our country. Return safely Godspeed man!

Michael

Being a vet myself, I can fully understand and appreciate the call to duty Andy has for his God, his country, and for our way of life. Your service has never gone unchecked or unnoticed, and no one here on this forum that knows you has never forgotten the sacrifices you make on a daily basis since you first left home! For that, we salute you!

Along with the rest of our armed forces over there in harm's way, we all wish you and our men and women in uniform a safe, speedy return back home to your families and friends that love you all very much.

God bless...12.gif

Andy

Just coming back from the Klipsch Pilgrimage, reminded me of the time we spent at the first Indy trip. It was a pleasure to get to know you, especially after reading your wonderful stories on the Forum.

I also want to thank you for educating us on how to keep our oiled finished Heritage speakers looking new. You my friend, are the reason my speakers look as good as they sound. That has always meant a lot to me and I would like to take the time to let you know that.

I cant wait till you can be back to this wonderful country you so bravely serve.

Thanks again for everything. Hope to see / hear from you soon.

JM

Hey Andy! God Bless and Keep You! Thanks for being there.

I took my oldest son on a cross country motorcycle trip this month. Haven't been back a week, yet. We did 6770 miles in 20 days, rode part of CA Hwy 1, the Golden Gate Bridge and all that. Shot 16 rolls of film. We met a British soldier (from Ireland) that had been in Iraq and was touring the US on a rented Harley. He had several stories to tell.

We miss you, when are you coming home, do you know?

Do you have any contact with the 278th from Tennessee? If you run across Sgt Bill Nation, tell him I said, "Hi!"

Do you need anything? Ask.

John Albright

colt4530@comcast.net