Congratulations are in order

NOSValves

Thanks everyone, it was a great night. I tell ya, you never get used to seeing it happen, and everytime I do -- I feel small. A star being born is nothing compared to it.

Deb's best line of the night: "I think it's best if you don't talk to me right now." -- in her most menacing tone.

Fini -- "Traktrixie" is nice. I like "Traxitrine" too, which has a nice chemical ring to it. We could put "Altrix" on the short list too. Still, no matter how you tweak it -- it still has that Arkansas flavor, so she will probably end up being called "Hope".

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks everyone, it was a great night. I tell ya, you never get used to seeing it happen, and everytime I do -- I feel small. A star being born is nothing compared to it.

Deb's best line of the night: "I think it's best if you don't talk to me right now." -- in her most menacing tone.

Fini -- "Traktrixie" is nice. I like "Traxitrine" too, which has a nice chemical ring to it. We could put "Altrix" on the short list too. Still, no matter how you tweak it -- it still has that Arkansas flavor, so she will probably end up being called "Hope".

From you're comments, this doesn't seem like your first child. And yet many of the congratulations take a tone of this being you're first. Is this your first? If so, I'd like to get my crossovers ordered quickly before the baby gets home from the hospital.[:)]