I'm still kicking

HDBRbuilder

Any chance you can cob together some Heritage like speakers for them Kuwaties? Perhaps it can spill over to their neighbors and when all them "locals" (in surrounding countries) get the groove of Heritage, maybe they'll all lighten up...

(can't hurt to think positive, no matter how futile? [:^)] [:^)] [:^)])

Just thought that I would let you all know that I am still alive and kicking over here in Kuwait. I will be back stateside sometime in March 2007 for a week or so, then off on leave until May, then maybe back to the desert as a contractor. I hope everybody will have a Merry Klipschmas!

You must like it in Kuwait to be thinking about going back on your own in the future. I imagine Kuwait is a bit safer than Bagdad?

Hey, I met someone who knows you at the music shop. Apparently you

helped him build a set of heresys. Anyways he had nothing but nice

things to say about you. I told him where you were. His name escapes me

at this moment but I'll ask him next time I go there. Be cool!

Mark

Andy

It sounds like you are leaving the Millitary in May? Try to get to the Pilgimage in June to say "Hi" in person before you head back as a contractor! It was great meeting and hanging out with you in Indy at the Pilgrimage of 2003. It would be fun to do it again.

Keep safe and God bless!

JM

Andy,

Great to hear from you. Glad you stopped by. If you're going to spend a little time in Arkansas and have the bandwidth, let me know. I'd like to take you out for BBQ or steak. I imagine there are a few Arkanas klipsch heads who'd want to harrass you in person, too.

Stay safe!