What are you driving right now?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee Dee, I've seen that very truck in my driveway before[;)]

Bob, is that long dog the one you and Michael had in Hope with the rockin' Herries in the back?

My daily driver going on 12 years[:o]

Yep, same rig.  Weighs 6600 pounds empty, very comfortable and stable.  Can handle potholes, ditches, VWs or what have you with hardly a bounce.

Bob

That's it...the GTO...I traded a Mazda 6s in on it...nice car the Mazda 6s but...mileage was less than I expected and at 6'6", I grew tired of hitting my head or shoulder and shins getting in and out...the GTO is surprizingly roomy and that Corvette LS2 keeps the grin on my face...if you meant the work ride???...mine right now is a dark blue Ford Crown Vic...I can get pics of a marked one on though...[;)]

Bill

[

That's it...the GTO...I traded a Mazda 6s in on it...nice car the Mazda 6s but...mileage was less than I expected and at 6'6", I grew tired of hitting my head or shoulder and shins getting in and out...the GTO is surprizingly roomy and that Corvette LS2 keeps the grin on my face...

Bill

...................[:D]....[Y]....[6]............2 very nice rides.......I would like a ride in the Goat....CHEVY small blocks RULE.........

Nothing exciting here......I drive a 2005 Ford Taurus....a company car. The company pays for upkeep, gas, insurance and I agree to drive it.....about 40,000 miles per year. Our other car is a 2000 Saturn wagon, paid for and in good shape. $0.00 in car expenses for me and minimal for the wife. I kinda of like that.

Rest assured if I win the lottery saturday night.....a porsche is in the future.

2005 Honda Accord LX, blue

Kinda hard to believe I don't have a photo, but I don't get too sentimental about autos.

4th Honda, I get 200,000 miles or 10 years out of each.

Never less than 30 mpg since 1977.

1996 Chevy Truck for hauling Klipsch and occasional boat pulling and camping. You never know how much you need a truck until you have one.

I should probably be having more fun, eh?

M