Heatwave, not the song

dtel

Just got back from lunch. It's 100 right now in Athens. It was 99 yesterday and at midnight last night still 90. Humidity is aweful. I did some unexpected work on my car when I got home from work yesterday and I was drenched with sweat in about 5 minutes. You need gills to breath around here.

Just got back from lunch. It's 100 right now in Athens. It was 99 yesterday and at midnight last night still 90. Humidity is aweful. I did some unexpected work on my car when I got home from work yesterday and I was drenched with sweat in about 5 minutes. You need gills to breath around here.

Sounds like southeast TX, welcome to my world. 80 degrees by 7:00 AM. BTW, I've got a brother that lives in Athens. It's a pretty part of GA., very scenic. You guys actually get a little snow from time to time.

We are slated for 101 for the next 3 days

I hate August in Arkansas : ( or as I call it the melting month. If we are going to have the enviroment of Mars we should dress appropriately. Where is my air conditioned spacesuit? It is just freaking hotter than hell.

75 and overcast in Orygun.

jerol

Been to Washington and Oregon on numerous occassions.... what else is new besides rain, fog and overcast? The best 2 months out of the year are Aug. and Sept., otherwise, take a rain coat.