Some inside "stuff" about Trey

Trey Cannon

• Klipsch Employees

Ok those of you that know me or have been on the forum for a while know that I have been with Klipsch starting in 1999. I have been an admin for the forum for most of that time. Some of you have met my kids and wife. Here is how I found the wife part.

In December of 1987, while working the 3rd shift at a plant in Hope, I stopped in the local EZ mart to get a drink and visit a friend working there. While there, a cute little blonde comes in. She happens to be a friend of my friend and we were introduced.

I found out that she worked at a local restaurant. The next night I drove by the restaurant and found her working in the drive through. So, being the clever guy I am, I pulled up to the speaker and ordered a date for the next night. She must have found this interesting, because she agreed. The next night I picked her up after work and we went out. That was on December 11th, 1987. We were married on February 19th 1988.

As of next Tuesday, she has put up with me for 20 years. She lets me do just about anything I want. Buy all the speakers I want. I know some of you will call me out on this next statement, but here we go anyway. We never fight. We may have had 3-4 fights in the last 20 years. I am not sure how I was so lucky to find and catch this lady, but I did. I am truly blessed to have her in my life.

Thank you Kathy! I love you.

And thanks gang for letting me share.

I found out that she worked at a local restaurant. The next night I drove by the restaurant and found her working in the drive through. So, being the clever guy I am, I pulled up to the speaker and ordered a date for the next night. She must have found this interesting, because she agreed.

Very cool, Trey! A smooth move that really paid off. It's great to hear that it's worked out for both of you. Thanks for sharing, especially on V-Day.

That's awesome, and I believe the "no-fighting" part. My parents both turn 70 this year, and celebrate their 45th wedding anniversary. In all of my 17 years under their roof, the only times they raised their voices, or argued, was with me! They were engaged after 3 months of dating, and my dad still chases my mom around the kitchen. Sometimes, she even lets him catch her!

I don't mean to interrupt, but rather to thank you for sharing. It's a rare treasure you both have found!