Heritage Products now available at Klipsch.com!

Amy

• Moderators

Historically, Klipsch Heritage Series loudspeakers have been offered
only through select dealers. U.S. customers can now buy direct. These
speakers feature unmatched sensitivity and dynamics, recreating the
experience—and the passion—of a live musical event.

Klipsch Heritage Series products are handmade in the U.S. at our Hope,
Ark. manufacturing facility, where the first Klipschorn speaker was
built in 1946. Heritage speakers are built to order; including hand
assembly and shipping, turnaround time is approximately four weeks.

Heritage models, including the Klipschorn, La Scala II, Cornwall III and Heresy III,
are available in three lacquered wood veneer finishes: cherry, walnut
and black ash. Visit the product pages for each model on our website
for more information, and to purchase.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful decision!

I hope, though, that they will still be available in the few stores that display them, so they don't vanish from the public consciousness!

For a young, or new, consumer there is nothing like walking into a showroom, spying a pair of Klipschorns, wondering "what is that huge speaker?," then hearing the incredibly clean dynamics that none of the other speakers in the showroom can match! I'll bet that such accidental discovery is the primary way Heritage speakers are sold to new audiophiles.
In any case, IMO, a condition for a dealer being permitted to sell any Klipsch product should be a training session in which they are made clearly aware that Heritage speakers exist (show them pictures!) so they don't echo the BestBuy employee reported by someone on this forum, who, on being asked if he carried Klipshorns, looked blank, then said, "All Klipsch speakers are Klipsch horns!"

Good for Klipsch for keeping Heritage alive. But what was the rationale for dropping the Belle? I guess I got one of the last ones, in 2004.

Back in the day the Klipschorns were GREAT for LP's (Amy, are you old enough to remeber those?) since anything much below 40 cps (hz) wopuld translate itno bad turntable feedback. Nowadays Khorns are still great for unlimited, full volume unrestrained reproduction of rock, symphony or whatever, though they do benefit from a good subwoofer for very low LFE (movie) bass, symphonic organ, etc. material Still, one only listens to or hears other speakers. One experiences Klipschorns.

Keep up the good work.

• Moderators

Shipping is included in the price of the speakers for the 48 contiguous states. AK and HI can call to get a shipping estimate. Taxes will be charged in states where we have established facilities, IN AR NY, WA, CA and MA, as is the case with our other products sold online.

Thanks!

Shipping is included in the price of the speakers for the 48 contiguous states.  AK and HI can call to get a shipping estimate.  Taxes will be charged in states where we have established facilities, IN AR NY, WA, CA and MA, as is the case with our other products sold online.

Thanks!

You have facilities in CA?? Sounds like we have a location for next year's Pilgrimage!!

• Moderators

Back in the day the Klipschorns were GREAT for LP's (Amy, are you old enough to remeber those?)

Where did LP's go? I literally just got home from buying some NEW DOMESTIC VINYL a mile from my house. It never went away people.

Eric,

Bring it over this weekend, I want to hear it.

I wonder if you can get heritage in African Mahogony?

Travis