• Recent Topic Activity

• Recent Posts

• Tascam US122 excellent condition original box .   $40 shipped  
    • For Sale Fastlane Audio CNC router with Eliptrac 400  Eliptrac HF and Fastrac designs.   EZRouter 48x48   Recently installed all new shafts and bearings, tracks are in excellent condition.   $11000 obo located in SoCal.
    • Say it ain't so!  😂
    • Friday, Oct. 4 No. 6 Oregon 31, Michigan State 10 Syracuse 44, No. 25 UNLV 41 Saturday, Oct. 5 Vanderbilt 40, No. 1 Alabama 35  No. 3 Ohio State 35, Iowa 7 Arkansas 19, No. 4 Tennessee 14 No. 5 Georgia 31, Auburn 13 No. 7 Penn State 27, UCLA 11 No. 8 Miami (Fla.) 39, Cal 38 No. 25 Texas A&M 41, No. 9 Missouri 10 Washington 27, No. 10 Michigan 17 Minnesota 24, No. 11 Southern California 17 No. 12 Ole Miss 27, South Carolina 3 No. 15 Clemson 29, Florida State 13  No. 16 Iowa State 43, Baylor 21  No. 21 Boise State 62, Utah State 30 SMU 34, No. 22 Louisville 27 No. 23 Indiana 41, Northwestern 24
    • Crazy day in the B1G too yesterday.  The cheaters from up North went down.  Indiana, yea Indiana is still flawless, MN finally got it punhed in to win their game, Penn State?    The Buckeyes?  ALL KINDS of CRAZY stuff happening in Cbus.  Yea, they beat Iowa.  Always a battle.  So this week it's off to Eugene to play Oregon.  Yea, they're 5-0 but blah right?  Wrong!  Remember when OSU QB stepped up and went duck huntin a few years ago in the playoffs?  Yup, we got 'em.  BUT! Think they're not comin? ' Factor in this weeks upsets and OSU moving up to #1.  Seriously?  Yea they're good, darn good BUT that bullseye they wear with it just got HUGE!  The uni wants the fans to wear black so a black out it will be.  430 Saturday on NBC.   Team wise?  This Jeremiah Smith at recciever is truly one of a kind.  Think 18 year old true freshman who has more moves than anyone I've ever seen INCLUDING SF 49er's great Jerry Rice.  Rice caught bricks for his dad when he was a kid cause his dad was a mason so a football?  No problem.  I was told he was the best in the country and Coach Day didn't know where to play him when he signed.  This kids blessed for sure.  Running backs are runnin and werkin, Howard at QB is throwin ropes and the O and D line are starting to gel as are the D-backs.   Natty year?  Blah!  LONG road to win it all and way too early to project it.  Enter the "any given day" feature.  Someone CAN bump 'em off if the planets align.  A one loss team can still get in and win it all.  Look at TX, even w/the QB issue w/Quinn and Manning who knows?  Still anyones Natty imo.   Changes to the Horseshoe?  Heard there was something coming last year and it finally surfaced.  Think wallet rape.  The Shoe was  built in 1922 and they've updated all kinds of things within it.  Seats, rest rooms, added loge boxes, jacked prices due to NIL and the wheels keep on turnin.  So here's the skinny.   They're actually going to build an "exclusive" 1922 Club on the East side of the stadium SOMEwhere.  Dining, bar, high dollar for sure.  Want in?  NP!  1k per person  per game, groups are 4500 and up.  Seriously?  Obviously they're going to lose fan seating by doing this but after the number crunch think about it.  Insane?  Scheduled to be done by 2026.   Everything I've spoken about in the past few years is happening.  Food tents to eliminate tailgating, parking all included in your ticket prices.  Scan the code, hit a tent on your way in and scan for the food ya ordered then hit the stadium.  Prices are outta site for tailgating space and they're allocating a HUGE parking area just for pushers parking at major bucks.  Yea, since your parking is included in the ticket price ya get to park 2 miles away and get bussed into the stadium, which is also added into the parking ticket price.  Thin about 40k ppl riding busses in and out.  It's crazy!  In about 5 years you all will be payin to play too!     
    • Update:  Matt/all this worked for me! - Got the supplies in, cracked open the back and replaced those capacitors.    I know next to nothing about electronics, but armed with some audacity, and this board, I was able to use 10.00 solder and ongtw75 valuable post with regard to which capacitors to shop for to (I believe fix)  my Cinema 800.   Cable routing to get the back on was a little wierd, but I was able to push them down and finagle them.    Note of caution I'd mention to guys trying this - be careful you don't pull that white flat data cable out of the slots on the other board trying to get the wires back in the box, I noticed I did that, and had to push it back in.  No biggie, but I could see how someone could screw that up easy as I almost did.    ongtw75, special note to you - I sat with this problem for awhile without seeing my own specific issue, but imagine finding your post about Cinema 800, in a discussion about the Cinema 600, on a board that was initially about the Bar 48 power issue.  I was about to buy the other power suppy board just to try, but your details about my own situation caused me to look at my own broken unit.    Thanks so much everyone        
    • Hello Mesut, welcome to the forum. Yes, I also have currently only found one single K 138 in Singapure. The link below is from the parts supplier who works together with the official German Klipsch Distributor. At least they could provide me brand new K33E woofers for a fair price, much cheaper than ordering in the US with all that shipping costs and customs. I have no clue how long this K 138 are out of production and if you could have a chance that they still have some in stock. But anyway Germany is much closer than the US, and perhaps you know someone living in Germany who could buy them for you and then ship it privately to Turkey, worth a try?   https://www.sisc.de/en/klipsch   Then you could have a look at Hifishark, a hifi meta search engine. I have no clue if this Chinese replacements you will see there have a near original quality but from time to time you could see different offers of used original gear.   https://www.hifishark.com/search?q=klipsch+K-138
    • With a loss to Vanderbilt, and a near loss to Kentucky 13-12, Alabama is overrated INMHO.
    • Some crazy stuff rollin out for sure.  Gonna see how tough Kentucky is but Vandy?  Whoda thunk it?  Apply "on any given day" here.  Then the Tenn game? Kinda added a bit more flavor to the mix.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      2.4m
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    MESUT CINAR