• Recent Topic Activity

• Recent Posts

• @Full Range EVERYthing Jordan does is amazing.  Then throw him in w/Neal Morse, Portnoy & Petrucci?  It's outta the box good schiit.  WAY outta the box and beyond amazing.  That touch of Keith Emerson & Wakeman?  Makes it even better.  Funny how he played with them in that video you posted.  He had that in a nano second he's THAT good.  He really didn't add his magic but you can take it to the bank if he likes something and plays w/it the end result will be nuts.   Here's one he cranked with Neal Morse & John Petrucci.  At Neal's lil gig in Cleveland I slipped up to that night a couple years ago during covid he told me he was gonna throw it into the setlist for me.  He played the keys and Eric picked up the slack.  Mike just cooked it.  Blah.  lol    Yea, the distance thing was crazy but I was fortunate enough to spend about 15 minutes just shooting the bull prior to the show.  Portnoy never says too much cause he just beats the h3ll outta everything.  The sleeper that night was Eric Gillette.  Keep an eye on him.  Neal actually closed the show with this and the people went ballistic.   The venue is fantastic up there.  Small and comfy, great food and drinks if you want them.  Maybe 300 ppl so perfect.  The crazy thing was I sat row 3 center and after the song he ducked down and looked at me grinning so he got the heart punch and pointy finger.  He laffed and returned it.    The next night they played Ft Wayne and I seriously thought about another 2.5 hour drive West this time instead of North East to hear them again and get to know him a bit better.  In all, it was just a couple old guys talkin schiit.  What them kids know anyway?  😂💪     Just an old Hackett song anyway.  Just the twist.   😂  
    • Here is the angel of the world's desire Placed on trial To hide in shrouded alley silhouettes With cigarette coiled To strike at passing voices Dark and suspect Here is the howling ire Here is the sacred face of rendezvous In subway sour Whose grand delusions prey like intellect In lunatic minds Intent and focused on The long thin matches To light the howling fire No, no, no, no, not me Burn, I don't want to burn No, no, no, no, not me Burn, I don't want to burn No, no, no, no, not me Burn, burn, burn, burn No, no
    • A late night spin of the 40th Anniversary- 2022 Steve Wilson mix    Artist - King Crimson  Title - Beat     
    • Thanks Mike... I see that now.   I was just trying to get these right... back to spec. I was coming off a set of 600v2's and I didn't think these should sound worse!   I'm honestly very new to the world of Klipsch. The 600v2's were my first venture. Now these, at least, sound like a step up!   There still is a bit of "sshh" and "chh" coming through and I'm not sure how to tame that. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    • Very fair price if you were close to me I'd snag them up. I had a pair long ago thought they were very close to the forte good luck with your sale!
    • @billybob I just want to know if ya got your waders ready? Hopefully you haven't been at risk yet..
    • Star quad is way overkill for line level interconnects IMHO. Star quad is a technology for the best interference rejection for extremely low signals i.e. microphones. In general they have higher capacitance per foot then 2 conductor twisted pair  balanced interconnect cables.. Sorry but I don't buy the hype about cables. Monoprice cables work for me. They even have star quad if that floats your boat, but a Chinese knock off not Canare. 1/10th the price.
    • 7 loaded,thanks, Tim:              
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      2.4m
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    MadMike