Home Theater

Talk about Klipsch Home Theater products and setups including Floorstanders, Bookshelf Speakers, Soundbars and more here!

31650 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
  1. I need a sub!

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  2. I need a sub!

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  3. sony dvd ksb 1.1

• 1 reply
  4. Denon AVR-3801?

• 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. Slot Mounting

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
  • Recent Posts

• A while ago, I was able to acquire a 45 SET from someone. To be precise, it's the Welbourne DRD45, but I never really gave it a fair chance. I quickly went back to my DIY 300B SET or my Melody 2A3 PP. However, for the past two weeks, I've reconnected the 45 SET to my AL5, and I'm genuinely amazed by how good it sounds. Maybe everything is falling into place now that I've also addressed my room acoustics, I have no idea... but what an incredible match with the speakers this is. The sound is very realistic, the imaging is excellent, it sounds open and fresh, dynamic with more detail, and especially the vocals have gained a kind of magical realistic glow. This is the best amp for me so far, and it makes me want more. Ā  I read that many people who appreciate the 45 tube find the 46 to sound even better than the 45. Are there any Klipsch enthusiasts who have experience with the 45 vs. 46 SET? And is it true that you can use the 46 tube in a 45 SET with an adapter?
    • Will Bernard and MothetBug. a
    • I had RG and Forte 2 The Fitted stayed. šŸ™‚
    • Outlaws ...Hurry Sundown That's an oldy I just dug outta a box. šŸ™‚
    • AustralianĀ dance-funk-pop band formed 1983 and folded in 1987. Members included: Kate Ceberano (Vocals) Stephen Charlesworth (Keyboards) Ian Cox (Saxophone) Robert Goodge (Guitar) Ā  This album is a compilation of the 3 albums they released and some unreleased tracksĀ  Ā  Artist - Iā€™m TalkingĀ  Title - DancingĀ  Ā 
    • Good luck with the quick sell.
    • I have to agree that Jensen caps are very lossy. Metalized film is too bright.
    • Turns out, it continues to be the most effective way to maintain the IRL relationships. Once you surpass 25 people or so it just becomes untenable. My memory is foggy, but I think we were in the 100-150 range during the last Pilgrimage era. Corporate funding, while helpful, also came with boundaries and conditions that ultimately made it feel inauthentic and empty compared to the smaller grassroots gatherings.
    • Sorry woofy I thought @babadonoĀ made the comment above. A couple decades ago when the Klipsch Forums started many of us also got together in local gatherings and it became the community fabric along with the Pilgrimages.Ā 
    • Very nice pair of Heresy iii's for sale.Ā  A couple of minor blemishes.Ā  Lightly used and never abused.Ā  $1,400.Ā  I live just outside of Indy.Ā  Sorry I do not have the boxes Purchased at Ovation in Indy.Ā