New member of the family...

Marvel

Invidiosulus and his wife had their first baby on Tuesday. This is my second grandson for the year, as my daughter and her husband had their first in August.

Born at home, Josh, Heather and Ambrose are all doing well.

Bruce

ps. His name is Ambrose, after St. Ambrose, Bishop of Milan, one of the Doctors of the Church.

post-7149-1381943580421_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Congratulations Bruce, healthy look boy and I like the name they chose also. they don't know it yet but your two Grandkids are lucky to have a Grandfather like you !

Grandkids are much more fun than kids ! [:P] But I have to say when my 5 Grandkids are all together it does get a little crazy at times, sugar is a terrible thing for little kids, I learned that after I had them bouncing off the walls once from sweets ! [:|]

Thanks guys.

It's hard to imagine us being any happier.

I think we were also really blessed to have the baby at home.

Not having to worry about him getting any drugs or side effects from any pain meds was really nice.

And once he was out and checked out ok we were already at home and able to relax, no nurses checking in on us or taking him off to the nursery.

I do have the full res version of that picture so we can get some prints made.

We've been listening to music on the Heresy's so he's sure to learn good taste in speakers.

No dome tweeters within range to push in either :)

-Josh