OK fess up who bought speakers that were too big for the house?

russ69

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Now that I found a builder near me I'm gonna have some Cornscalas built in the next year or so. The big boxes, not the Cornwall cabs.

Good deal, that will put you at the top of the medium size category. But much higher than the medium category in sound. [Y]

.... Another way of looking at this dilemna is.... "OK fess up who bought too many speakers for the house?"

Now that oughta' get some folks going!!!

Cool

I'm currently up to a bakers dozen and running out of room.

Oh yeah, that happened LONG ago. How many people bought too many speakers for the house, garage, and attic (including 3- or 4-high stacking)?

In the "That's not right department..."

The only place left is.... the bathrooms, and I'm seriously thinking about a couple of Klipsch outdoor speakers for those rooms..... Just to sing in the shower.... [Y]

I convinced SWMBO that an outdoor speaker in the bathroom will allow her to listen to the soaps & Oprah, etc. as she performs her morning ablutions without resorting to running out nekkid to see what was going on at the General Hospital or whatever it is she tunes on DTV in the morning......

[H]

Let me be clear (before dtel, fini, et. al. get going...) I have no problem (at all...) with her running around nekkid. I'm all in favor of that and srongly encourage such behavior when the kids are not around (alot...!!!). It's just the water on the floor that concerened me.... (yeah right! [6]).....

Whew!! That was close!!!

[H]