Worst movie in history of mankind????

As men- we all at some point do ill advised, degrading, expensive, and otherwise horrible things to gain the favor of our women. Last night we went out with another couple to the local wine bar for drinks and dinner. Somehow, I ended up up at this awful chickflick " Ghosts of girlfriends past" . Words cannot describe how disgustingly sappy and horrible this movie was. I will spare you the gory details but it is really- really-really BAD. No bare breasts or any other redeeming virtures to justify the waste of 2 hours of your time to sit through this disaster. If you are forced to go- bring a pocket knife or at least an ink pen so you will have a way to stab yourself in both eyes as not to see it.

Gentlemen- If confronted with the demand to see this- fake sickness- offer bribes-jump off a building-swallow poison- or throw yourself in front of a train. Less painful.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After living in Las Vegas for 20 years I got duped into seeing the show Mystere. It started out OK, but after about 1/2 hour you start thinking, Hmmm, there are a lot of men in this show, an aweful lot, I wonder how many women are in this show. Oh, there is one, but she has a costume on with a witch nose and belly so that she looks like she is pregnant. Oh, there is another, same thing, but hey no shortage of scatily clad men.

At the end, all of the performers came out and there were maybe 40 people, only 5 of which were women. Whoever wrote this show really despised the female form and was really into men. Go figure.

I will not be seeing any more shows on the strip.

If you are forced to go- bring a pocket knife or at least an ink pen so you will have a way to stab yourself in both eyes as not to see it.

So anytime we now see someone writing in red ink, it means their pen was out of ink and we'll know they took your advice? [:o]

If on the other hand, the writing is in green ink, we'll know they're using a blue pen and also took your advice?

this is getting so confusing

I didnt think it was all that bad. It definately will not be winning any oscars or you wont find yourself crying from laughing so hard, but I wouldnt go as far as saying it is the worst chick flick ever. You could have been forced to watch Titanic, Pride and Prejudice, or worse yet Anne Of Green Gables. I would say count yourself lucky if 'Ghosts of Girlfriends Past' was all you had to endure to GET SOME.[:D] Go out and shoot your guns, ride the Harley, I'm sure you'll get the masculinity back in no time.[:D]

Maybe the "Killer Tomatoes".

JJK

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes the 1978 movie or 1990s TV series or Return of the Killer Tomatoes movie from 1990? They are terrible but fun flicks.

Return of the Killer Tomatoes .

The vegetables of doom return! They're bad and this time they're really stewed!
Crazy old Professor Gangreen has developed a way to make tomatoes look human for a second invasion.

EDIT

JJK thanks for bring this back to my attention. It seems there are two Killer Tomatoes movies I have not seen. Killer Tomatoes Strike Back and Killer Tomatoes Eat France.

That's ok... my late wife and I wanted to make a spoof film based on The Night Stalker. It was to have a giant asparagus stalk terrorizing a town, leaving behind a trail of hollandaise sauce. [:D]

"It conquered the World' is immortalized in thespoken intro to Frank Zappa's Cheepnis

"It looks sort of like an inverted ice cream cone or pup-tent affair, I don't know why but it's very threatening. You can see about this much 2x4 as some guy's pushing the monster out and it's going [steam noise] as the girl twists her ankle on behalf of the little ice cream cone. "