Klipsch WILL NOT POST NEGATIVE REVIEWS!!!

sosations

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, I just posted a 2 star review on the Heresy.

The review will be reviewed by a Klipsch employee (I assume) before posting.

Most sites check reviews before posting them nowadays.

It also asks you to verify your name and email address......

I am thinking the OP posted a blatantly obnoxious review and this could be why it was rejected.

• Moderators

I have been trying to post a 2 star rating on the Heresy iii's now for a week and a half, and Klipsch will not allow the post. Suspicious, I went through the other lines looking for a single bad review and found none, (kinda unbelievable) There is one 2 star rating on the "Quintet 2122 Home Theater System" but it is more of an upsell angle than a critique.

I monitor the reviews, and the 2 star review was posted last week. When we launched this website a couple of weeks ago, not all of the back reviews got transfered over as we would have liked, and are trying to work out the problem. The ones currently on the site are only the ones we've received within the past 2 weeks.

You are entitled to your opinion and have voiced it a few times now.

Thanks.

• Moderators

Yeouch....

I would say that is a pretty nasty review......

Yeah, I thought so too. Would be nice if more people put what they like about the speakers as well as what they dislike to be fair for the people studying before they purchase, but unfortunately, that's usually not the case.

"I come here for the friends" .........your joking right!!!

"write or call you" .......sure, we can do lunch and maybe you can show me your starwars figurine collection, or I can meet your drum-circle club -

Don't know why people are so sensitive on this forum, and if you looked at my "Negative Posts" you will find they are all in response to oversensitive folks like you -

Gotta run -

Sosations,

I read this entire thread, and I have seen / read your rating. Seems to me that you are not only full of [bs] but that you also owe a few apologies here, the least of wich is not the one that you owe Klipsch because you are wrong in your statements about Klipsch not posting your review.

You continually dodge the fact that you were to inept to realize the speakers were MDF prior to purchase (YOUR FAULT) Show me a modern speaker in that price range still made from void free plywood???

Go buy a cheap set of used Heresies, sell the guts, have the plywood cabinets reveneered in a much nicer, more rare veneer then your Heresie IIIs and put your Herisie III guts installed in your newly reworked cabinets. YOUR SCREW UP, is now fixed.

If you came in here and tried to learn instead of spouting your verbal disentary, you might learn there are several members that will re-veneer old cabinets in any veneer you can imagine and do so as a buiseness.

DTEL and alot of others do come here for the friendships. Many of us here have met other forum members here. I personally talk on the phone with DTELs wife on a semi regular basis and have a standing invite to come stay for a visit as many other members here already have.

I personally have met a member here who I considder one of my best friends through this forum and I call him weekly even though we live 1,000 miles apart, I have been to his house numerous times.

I have been to other members houses, we listen to each others settups and enjoy each others company and we call each other, when we find rare pieces we know the other one is looking for.

I have 7 members phone numbers here on my speed dial, 1) Kevin Harmon, 2) DTEL & Wife (Eldon & Christy), 3)Coytee (Richard), 4) FYRPOWER (Steve), 5) Joey B., 6) Michael Colter, 7) Indy Klipsch Fan (Roger). as well as been to Pickys (Glenn) house as a guest, invited to go lobster diving in Florida with Groomslake (Marshal), had a forum member to my house with less postings than sosations, and met many others at Klipsch gatherings such as Dr. Who and JC or Bill Hendricks. So we do build real friendships, not just web chat here.

You need to humble yourself, eat some of your own bile, and apologize to some of these people.

Personaly, I don't think you are man enough to do it!

Roger

I would say that is a pretty nasty review......

I agree... for me, what shoots it in the foot is this "Now before I go on I will say the the sound quality is great, (at least until they fall apart)"

He's bashing them for something that he believes will happen in the future "until they fall apart". Not stating that they in fact ever DID fall apart.

If they never fall apart on him, I am left to wonder if he'd ever man up to it and correct that statement.

I speculate we all know the answer to that.

I might add that Roger is on my cell phone speed dial.

As well as several others... except for Amy. I keep trying & trying. I figure that is one sneaky way to get close to the lobes... get her on the phone, right?

[:|]

I think she's on to my tricks

(she's now asking herself...where is that creepy guy icon when I need it)

Did I mention that tomorrow is the first day of summer? I think I'll fire up the Heresy III's in my garage to celebrate! -Glenn

Just looking at that speaker makes me thirsty.... lol...

Well, sosations, your review is posted. Are you happy now? I see you found no "pros", only "cons". I thought you liked the sound. I hope you will be able to enjoy listening to them for many years.

BTW, the company's name is spelled "Klipsch"...

Rodger, get a grip, they are speakers!!!!

I am very happy you have made friends, I am, maybe you, Kevin, Eldon, Christy, Richard (HA!), Steve, Joey B, Mike, Roger, and Glenn (who you could all take a lesson from) can all get together and throw a "I hate Sosations Party" and burn some Bose brochures!

You guys are exhausting, and it seems cannot stand anybody's opinion other than your own -.

Also, what is up with you guys and all this "Man" stuff????

Einstein

I promise,.......... as soon as "they don't fall apart" I will "man up" (as this forum is the true measure of manhood, at least yours) and send all of you crybabies a big sloppy sorry..............................

I don't believe you would speak this way in person. Please write and act as if you are. Get your ideas across without all the digs and jabs.