Just another weather observation (complaint)

USNRET

Keep your fingers crossed Texas, the season has yet to peak......

DevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevil Well aren't you the bearer of good news DevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevil

The canicula is officially over, so I think he meant Hurricane season. The gulf ocean is due for a nice hurricane soon, hopefully before this month ends.

The canicula (dog days of summer) officially ended yesterday, August 24th. But that didn't stop the temp from reaching 110 deg. at the ranch (in Encinal, TX). Laredo's seen well over 100 days straight of over 100 deg. heat.... freaking insane, but not unusual for Laredo, not at all. But there hasn't been this kind of searing, asss burning dry heat since I was a youngster.

Lots of dead wildlife and wildlife in very poor condition thoughout South Texas country.

Keep your fingers crossed Texas, the season has yet to peak......

Well aren't you the bearer of good news

Well.... according to Murphy's Law, Appendix 2 (Statisical Theory and Outcome Probability Mechanics....), "The probability of something bad happening is inversely proportional to the desired good thing..."

[H]

I will ask so buddies here in Germany if we can package some water and ship it your way. Yesterday we got 20 Liters per m² in around 1,5 hours it is also getting somewhat cold here so we will also try to send some of that.

Stick out tongue

Bless you, we will take all the water and cooler weather you can put in the envelope.