My last post ever...

ace168516

...as a single person. Tomorrow I will be a happily married man with a wife that "tolerates" big ugly speakers...I am probably one of the luckiest men on the planet.

Because she tolerates big ugly speakers or because she tolerates you???

Congrats!!!!![Y]

• Moderators

...as a single person. Tomorrow I will be a happily married man with a wife that "tolerates" big ugly speakers...I am probably one of the luckiest men on the planet.

Congrats!!!!!Yes

Both but i have to ask, Ace are you big and ugly also ? [:P] Not a big deal if fini and I can find someone anyone can. [:D]

Are you nervous, not a big deal really, just life as you know it ends in the AM. [:-*]

Congrats. But why don't you get rid of those big ugly speakers and get some Klipschorns????

Dave

Stew...let's hope not haha.

First of all, thanks to all my (our) fellow forum members for the well wishes. I was casually checking my e-mail on the big day and me and my wife shared a few laughs from some of your posts. As for the day itself, the world was smiling apon us...sunny and 85 all day and all weekend. We had a small but very nice ceremony and reception for our good friends and family, the next day, we had a very large celebration with more friends and family...capped of with an encore of our wedding song and dance at a very high db level on a whole lot of Klipsch [;)]

I am spending my vacation/honeymoon/week off of work in the house gutting aand refinishing a bathroom haha. My actual present to my wife is going to be a nice large multi acre country home in the next year (with room for lots of speakers haha,) so she knows this and we are trying to tie up loose ends before the winter here and while on the property search

Life is good, thanks again for the happiness/wishes/advice...I have never been happier in life, or to be a member of this forum. Now I should get back to drywall. [+o(]

ACE

Congrats!!!!!Yes

Both but i have to ask, Ace are you big and ugly also ? Stick out tongue Not a big deal if fini and I can find someone anyone can. Big Smile

Are you nervous, not a big deal really, just life as you know it ends in the AM. Whisper

DTEL,

Ugly is no problem if you are "BIG" [;)]

Roger