Best movie for showing off your system

Rippyman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is still hard to beat the Omaha Beach scene in Saving Private Ryan. The whole movie is a classic even on story line alone but the beach scene has got to be the most realistic "feels like you are right in the middle of the action" segment of any movie I have ever seen.

Honorable mention:

Flight of the Phoenix

Black Hawk Down

Underworld Trilogy

Bill

I'm sitting in my office where my BDs are mounted on the wall and am just gonna go thru them alphabetically and type which ones I thought provided great demo material:

Band of Brothers

Batman Begins

Black Hawk Down

Bourne Identity, Supremacy, Ultimatum

Cowboys & Aliens

Crank, Crank 2

The Dark Knight

Fast Five

Hellboy, Hellboy II

I Am Legend

I, Robot

Inception

Iron Man, Iron Man 2

King Kong

Master & Commander

The Matrix

Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, 3, & 4

Rise of the Planet Apes

Saving Private Ryan

Star Wars 4, 5, 6

Super 8

T2 Judgement Day

Transformers 1, 2, & 3

We Were Soldiers

X-Men: First Class

• Moderators

Almost anything that does not have women crying, talking about relationships or just with other women for more than 15 seconds, unless some clothes are missing and there is an explosion or gunfire shortly after, almost forgot little or no female type drama, or talking about dating, or............well you get the idea.

Almost anything that does not have women crying, talking about relationships or just with other women for more than 15 seconds, unless some clothes are missing and there is an explosion or gunfire shortly after, almost forgot little or no female type drama, or talking about dating, or............well you get the idea. Idea

+1[Y]

The two T's for sure.

There is a scene in The Book of Eli that has one of the best gun shooting scenes I have heard. Even with my wimpy surround it sounds good. With some solid surround I would bet it is even better. Its one of those ones that makes you look over your shoulder. I love those.

Almost anything that does not have women crying, talking about relationships or just with other women for more than 15 seconds, unless some clothes are missing and there is an explosion or gunfire shortly after, almost forgot little or no female type drama, or talking about dating, or............well you get the idea. Idea

Are you talking about in life or just the movies:)

The two T's for sure.

There is a scene in The Book of Eli that has one of the best gun shooting scenes I have heard. Even with my wimpy surround it sounds good. With some solid surround I would bet it is even better. Its one of those ones that makes you look over your shoulder. I love those.

YES.. i was watching this the other night to show off my new sub to the folks. bullets flying all around us, smiles on all faces - inlcuding my mom who feels spending money on such things is pointless.