On line dating

oscarsear

Well, this lady is a treat in many ways. Music? Her foundation for her love for music was her Dad. He thrived on music, owned Fisher gear and the family still has his extensive collection of vinyl, all neatly packed away. I seriously think her appreciation for good sound and various genres of music eclipses my own. She had never heard Khorns and you may imagine her reaction. The relationship is becoming immersive, growing - t'is a weensy bit scary.

Update: Still with the same person and it all seems to be proceeding well. Irony still plagues me. I live in rural area that is not small in population, close to 50K and covering some 15 square miles. My current person of interest lives on the same street, some 8 houses away, from a gal I was seeing earlier. Creepy.

Edited by oscarsear

Update: Still with the same person and it all seems to be proceeding well. Irony still plagues me. I live in rural area that is not small in population, close to 50K and covering some 15 square miles. My current person of interest lives on the same street, some 8 houses away, from a gal I was seeing earlier. Creepy.

ménage a trois?

• Like 1

ménage a trois?

More like cat fight......... or crucify Oscar, or both!

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, Randafr said:

Thank you very much for sharing the information.

Welcome, and that info was from 5 years ago, not that it really matters, probably married and divorced by now?

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2019 at 7:45 PM, WillyBob said:

try the grocery store.

I'm married and scare myself.  So bad, I didn't go shopping for 6 months.

Grocery stores...YEP! 

Women looking for single men check out two things in the grocery store:

The ring finger, AND whether the guy's grocery cart is FILLED with microwaveable and/or prepared foods or quick to cook foods.

Whereas, guys in grocery stores look for two things:

Is she hot??...and... Is her cart filled with stuff to really cook real meals!

My kid brother told me once that a laundry-mat is a good place to pick-up on a gal...I replied:  "Hey dummy, WAKE UP!  If you are at a laundry-mat, then they already KNOW that you don't have a washer and dryer, idiot!  Women at laundry-mats are looking for a guy with a washer and dryer, not somebody who has to go to the laundry-mat!  That way they can visit you and have some FUN while doing HER OWN clothes at your place!  Who the hello RAISED you to be so incoherent of REALITY??" 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1