Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Just now, Wardsweb said:

If you happen to be close enough, I am having a get together at my place on August 26th. Noon until very late, as I have guys coming in from Dallas that are staying at my place. Lots of new toys to play with.

San Antonio?

9 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Nice video Chuck. Cool room. Are you a guitar player?

Thanks Bill.  My first video and first up load to youtube.  Guitar player?  Not so you could tell:mellow:  Will have to try another video with different speakers and preamp. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Thanks Bill.  My first video and first up load to youtube.  Guitar player?  Not so you could tell:mellow:  Will have to try another video with different speakers and preamp. 

Excellent Chuck.  Now, all we need is your address and your vacation schedule.....:emotion-14:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

I'm jealous Chuck..! mc. speakers, hk tube receiver, love the Pioneer sx !!!....the la scala's lf cabinet....

where they the industrial or modified ..

Those are home made.  My bud bluesboy provided the skill and I provided a little labor.  The top hat was my design and made out of Paduk.  Al Klappenberger designed the xovers and bluesboy built them way back in 2007.  Used 1" mdf on the bass bins.  Altec horns and drivers and a Beyma tweeter.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Ugh, 5 hours one way.  Luther, you need to move closer to me.

Damn Man, what's the deal? I imagine a 'Web get together would be Top Notch, no? Won't go a party a couple hundred miles away, I offer to send amps down for you to have a listen and no again - too busy. Guess we just aint good enough for King Carl?   Enough invite and free amp demo turn downs will soon label you as Mr. Snooty - so there!

• Like 1