Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

I'm one week into dealing with a shoulder reconstructive operation. It's a little more involved than I originally thought. 

A little more involved, well I guess so, you were just being hopeful. :huh: If they "reconstruct " anything it's involved but glad your on the other end of the procedure. Hope you get better fast, no pain killers for 3 days is a great thing, save them if you have a bad day you might need them.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

I'm one week into dealing with a shoulder reconstructive operation. It's a little more involved than I originally thought. 

I hope you have a speedy and uneventful recovery.  May it heal as fast as if you were 16!

• Like 4

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

It's amazing how we depend on our dominant hand 😮

Are you saying that's what caused the problem or something you found out after the rebuild ?  :o:P

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Davis said:

Commonly caused by carrying way to heavy of a cooler to the speedway every day in May for years.

Let me know if you need a helping hand next month.

Get well soon.

Thanks. I love the month of May. This year's winner could come from anywhere. Alonso's car is ready.

10 hours ago, dtel said:

A little more involved, well I guess so, you were just being hopeful. :huh: If they "reconstruct " anything it's involved but glad your on the other end of the procedure. Hope you get better fast, no pain killers for 3 days is a great thing, save them if you have a bad day you might need them.

The surgery was one week ago, actually hurts more now than then.

10 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I hope you have a speedy and uneventful recovery.  May it heal as fast as if you were 16!

Thanks Carl.....probably some of the crazy shit I did at 16 is why I'm having problems now. I was a baseball pitcher for 11 years, the off days I was a catcher.

9 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Just in time for the Indianapolis Indians to pick you up off waivers!  Might have to help w/the bats and gloves for a while.  Although I think I''d put you down coaching 3rd base.  Take it easy man!  

Ironic you said that. I was thinking about going to the opening game last week until I saw the weather forecast said down to 34 that night.

2 hours ago, dtel said:

Are you saying that's what caused the problem or something you found out after the rebuild ?  :o:P

Feels like a stranger 😃

• Haha 4

• Moderators
2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

We love blue Bell.  Just be sure you get the one without Listeria.

The good part about eating it with listeria is I can eat the whole thing and gain an ounce, the hard way. 

• Haha 2