The Klipsch Audio Community
Tarheel

Cables, Coffee, and Cocktails

4 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

From what I understand you don't.  Just the opposite is what's mostly there now.

Shame, it should be a choice if you dare to get sunburnt in places you won't say out loud! Haven't joined in there since the 90s.

Ponce Inlet or thereabouts huh? More quiet there than off of Intl. Spdwy. Blvd.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Thanks Chuck.  The first pic is the view from our condo.  The next ones are the back yard of my brothers house which is about 20 minutes from here.

• Like 4

Looks nice Carl(Chuck) especially at your brother’s place. Is the growth more green there than at home? My wife’s family from San Antonio came to Indy a few weeks ago and commented how everything looks green. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Looks nice Carl(Chuck) especially at your brother’s place. Is the growth more green there than at home? My wife’s family from San Antonio came to Indy a few weeks ago and commented how everything looks green. 

It's green here and back home in Beaumont.   Plenty of rain both places.  Grass is growing like crazy both here and there. 

• Like 3

Great looking yard, and his own boat slip, perfect for fishing and could not be more convenient. A perfect way to store a boat, out the water but still ready to go in a couple of minutes, is that salt water or a lake?  Have fun

• Like 1

22 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Still can't post pictures off my phone for some reason.

Instructions are in Oldtimer's Hot Sauces thread.

• Haha 1

Thanks for sharing the photo's Carl.  I hope you both are enjoying the down time.  How did your LF react when you told her you two were going on vaca Chuck? Take Jake with you?   😂  😂   Had to!  Have a great time Carl!  Apex brother apex!

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Some photos of Carl's vacation.

IMG_8423.JPG

@richieb They're in constant contact, these two are:)

@CECAA850 I hope you''re having a great vacation.

• Like 1

If you don't see any gators or big iguanas in the river be aware that the gars are mean, fast and barracuda like fish that have been known to jump into your boat to bite you.

Found a picture of a big one (not me there): The teeth are gnarly with their mouth opened!

alligatorgar25.jpg

• Like 1

Plus they can live a very long time out of the water, they do feel twice there size if you hook one.

• Like 2

Very relaxing here.  We're down by the water at the end of the peninsula behind my brothers house.  Just saw a momma and baby manatee.

• Like 3

Hello boys & girls :rolleyes:

That was in jest, just for Carl. I've only seen them a foot or two long on the Halifax, didn't see them in the Banana river (same thing down at the Cape). There was cell phone video on the news once when I lived there of one jumping into a fishing boat and biting one of them.

That big kid sure is happy with that giant one though, the muddy water seems more like TX too!.

• Like 1

7 hours since that post.  3 hours since the last post in the lounge.  Has the life been sucked out of this place?  I've seen more life in a nursing home on a Friday night.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, oldtimer said:

7 hours since that post.  3 hours since the last post in the lounge.  Has the life been sucked out of this place?  I've seen more life in a nursing home on a Friday night.

Yeah....maybe we need Mark and Beeker back to liven things up.  I think things are more lively over in RTM and Vinyl Spinning.  Perhaps some of our key board warriors have gravitated there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1