Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Happy Tuesday morning guys. Catchin' up on my likes. Early fall weather has been great and going to work on outdoor projects today and probably play some tunes. Need to get my guitar bud over here for real inspiration. Better half at work.

billybob ...welcome to geezerville!!

Anyway these are my disjointed thoughts for a Tuesday. Cheers............

• Like 7

Morning all

Not much today...still trying to get pictures from this weekend

Picked up a fresh batch of local made shine yesterday....he's freaking the MAN...triple charcoal filtered.....TOP NOTCH stuff...

Meeting most of the day...ill be spending most of the evening listening to tunes...already one of those days....

• Like 7

But how was the music?

Carl--i think it was good.  A few spots they had Ann's mic up too much and it was noticeable.  I've said before it's very hard for me to answer a question like that because without my hearing aids, i would have sat there in silence.  With hearing aids in both ears, i'm sure i'm not hearing sound naturally. Guess, i'm saying that you're going to hear minor variations and even mixing errors that i may not. When i first got these hearing aids everything sounded like it was in a tin can, and everything sounded very loud.  Taking a piss sounded like Niagra Falls. It took a week or so for my brain to figure things out; but, i think it just revealed to me MY new normal.  

The ones I have were (three years ago) $5,000 so not the cheapest ones on the market; but, not the top of the line either. I didn't ever complain paying for them though because two weeks after getting them, i was at an event and met an incredible woman (and actress) named Rhona Mitra. She stopped and chatted for a while and without my hearing aids, i wouldn't have heard a word...so in my mind, they paid for themselves that day.

I think Heart sounded good and have talked to others that said it sounded good to them -- so i'm concluding that the girls still can rock it.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 6

on my second cup of green tea and my first cup of joe is heating up right now. So I just saw this great photo but I have no idea what I am looking at any navy or air force people here who know that these are? Have a great day guys. Best regards Moray James.

Think that is a Canberra delta wing bomber...enjoy your cup

• Like 5

• Moderators

Wanted to wish my awesome husband a happy belated birthday. We are once again at Rodney's Place in AR. Celebrated Dtel's birthday last night with the regulars here. Great news for dtel, he realized he's actually a year younger than he thought! LOL

Lakehouse remodel is progressing very nicely. Will upload a couple of pics tonight. Lots more work to be done here, but pleased with the results so far.

• Like 9