Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Sunday night is a lunar eclipse on a super moon. Check it out and prepare those Bloody Moonies.

is that sunday going into monday ??? or saturday into sunday ???

I want to watch this

Morning folks.......................Boys in school, breakfast and coffee down the hatch, Chicken and dumplings going in the crock pot  :D

• Like 4

Morning Gang

Coffee 1/2 pot + gone, been in the shop working on the HF McM Pcs.

Man-0-Man loaded w/dust to the point you must break everything down for clean&paint.

Someone stated first day of Fall? really? cool, im ready for it.

Turning on the news, see where the weather is going.

Ya know, it's nice the Pope comes around but do we really need 8 channels of coverage?

90+ next three days, well dam.

post-57941-0-96880000-1443014780_thumb.j

• Like 8

Why does the top religious figure (I have heard it said Gods emissary) need so much security and who the heck is footing the Bill :D , Not looking for a debate on religion or terrorism, just food for thought :emotion-21:  

The first attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II took place on Wednesday, 13 May 1981, in St. Peter's Square at Vatican City.

Bad things have and do happen to Popes.

And who's paying? You and me bro' :o

• Like 3

Why does the top religious figure (I have heard it said Gods emissary) need so much security and who the heck is footing the Bill :D , Not looking for a debate on religion or terrorism, just food for thought :emotion-21:  

The first attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II took place on Wednesday, 13 May 1981, in St. Peter's Square at Vatican City.

:( as I suspected or should I say expected  :angry:

• Like 3

Evening Gang

Easy day, landscaping, tree cuttin, stackin my pile in the street.

Cleaning/painting parts of the McM stack, i think im on the down hill slide on this First stack.

Where in the hell is Fall?

97 on Thursday, a Tad more on friday, and then a cool down.

We are finely down to 7 fires in the state.

Time for a Guinness :emotion-22:

post-57941-0-39200000-1443054706_thumb.j

Edited by minermark
  • Like 7

It's common diplomatic practice and other countries do the same for foreign dignitaries.  There is a lot worse out there to complain about.

• Like 3

It's common diplomatic practice and other countries do the same for foreign dignitaries.  There is a lot worse out there to complain about.

I Know there is but it does not mean we have to agree with the practice of throwing millions of dollars away on a popularity parade for the pope or anyone else for that matter.  Like you said there is plenty of bad schiit happening here in the USA that those same millions could help tremendously  ;)

• Like 3

Wife returned last night from a trip to Washington State to see her family.  All the grandkids went as well, so she was pretty exhausted upon her return.  We are both drinking some pretty heavy duty espresso this morning....the Bali Blue Mtn. makes a really good cup.

• Like 3

Thanks Chuck...don't look a day over 62+ :)

Wardsweb, SAE rack, pretty cool. They made some nice parametric equalizers I read and some heavy wattage 2 channel amps.

After research, I got a MarkXXX pre and MarkXXXIB amp(50 watt) Powerful!

Nancy still streaming Netflix, X-files ATM. Taking forever it seems.

BigStewMan, thanks for sharing your Heart adventure. Nice

• Like 5