Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

3 minutes ago, dtel said:

Sinus for a week now but no flu and still drinking coffee even if it does taste a little different. I can quit anytime, really i can. :wacko:

Yeah, sure you can -- is that a monkey I see on your back ?!?! Or a small guerrilla ?!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
9 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Another UFO sighting ... in Arizona, of course

There's a reason why the little green men never land here.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/ej-montini/2018/03/28/another-ufo-sighting-arizona-course/466141002/?from=new-cookie

They probably landed, seen the hairy WillyBob bending over picking up his paper in his Sarong and cowboy boots and hauled @zz not knowing what that was. :blink::lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, dtel said:

They probably landed, seen the hairy WillyBob bending over picking up his paper in his Sarong and cowboy boots and hauled @zz not knowing what that was. :blink::lol:

Sounds logical Captain. Was probably the black hole that scared them.

• Haha 5

• Moderators
9 hours ago, WillyBob said:

you see Cowboys and Aliens?

Arivaca gets a mention early in ...

just a mention. Something like "That happened back in Arivaca"

must want coffee worse than I thought. I have 2 cups going. Sheesh.

It's all fun and games until the probing starts. :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, dtel said:

---- I believe science describes that as a "black hole" ---- ?!?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, richieb said:

---- I believe science describes that as a "black hole" ---- ?!?!

3 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

No, that's a Hairy Crab Nebula.

I don't want to even imagine, it makes the pic above look better and that's bad.

:unsure:

• Like 2

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, richieb said:

Yeah, sure you can -- is that a monkey I see on your back ?!?! Or a small guerrilla ?!?

A guerrilltang, part guerrilla part Orangutan, apparently my past relatives had Bill Clinton standards, if it's not room temp it's good.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, dtel said:

Well when Arkansas do as the Arkansonians do, or if your stuck on an island for a very long time. :o

The true name is Arkansawyers. Damn Yankees changed it to Arkansans. Yes, I am from Johnson County, born and raised. (See statement below)

I deleted the attachment due to the language. If you are interested, go to youtube and search for Hell No, speech. There is another sentence left off this recording. 

The name Arkansas came from the tribe of Indians that Marquette and Joliet encountered when they crossed the Mississippi around where Memphis is now. The tribe called themselves the Arkansa. The plural is Arkansas. The original English spelling was Arkansaw. Hence, a person from there should be an Arkansawyer. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Rivervalleymgb said:
5 hours ago, dtel said:

Well when Arkansas do as the Arkansonians do, or if your stuck on an island for a very long time. :o

The true name is Arkansawyers. Damn Yankees changed it to Arkansans. Yes, I am from Johnson County, born and raised. (See statement below)

I deleted the attachment due to the language. If you are interested, go to youtube and search for Hell No, speech. There is another sentence left off this recording. 

The name Arkansas came from the tribe of Indians that Marquette and Joliet encountered when they crossed the Mississippi around where Memphis is now. The tribe called themselves the Arkansa. The plural is Arkansas. The original English spelling was Arkansaw. Hence, a person from there should be an Arkansawyer. 

I had no idea, I just made up the Arkansonians thing, and I thought of Arkansas because we spend so much time there and have a bunch of friends there who would think it's funny. Some have introduced worse to me. We actually thought about moving there once, a little further North than Hope, somewhere in the mountains ?

• Like 2