Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

13 minutes ago, grasshopper said:

boy gave me a good laugh ...

Yesterday, someone gave him a Carolina Reaper ... and he ate it.

it afflicted his stomach and today, he is wishing for a fudgesickle.... said it burned as much coming as going

his machismo.... HaHaHa

coincidentally ... on PBS, yesterday, they had a show on peppers. According to them, one Reaper is the same as 300 jalapenos.

Made into one of my sauces, it is a flavorful delight.  Still hot, but not stupid.  Stupid is people eating fresh super hot chiles right into their mouths.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, grasshopper said:

boy gave me a good laugh ...

Yesterday, someone gave him a Carolina Reaper ... and he ate it.

it afflicted his stomach and today, he is wishing for a fudgesickle.... said it burned as much coming as going

his machismo.... HaHaHa

coincidentally ... on PBS, yesterday, they had a show on peppers. According to them, one Reaper is the same as 300 jalapenos.

The guy that invented the Carolina Reaper has come out with a new pepper called Pepper X.

It’s said to be 2 to 3 times hotter than the Carolina Reaper.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Invidiosulus said:

The guy that invented the Carolina Reaper has come out with a new pepper called Pepper X.

It’s said to be 2 to 3 times hotter than the Carolina Reaper.

I'm sure @oldtimer loves a challenge!   He'll come up w/somethin!

• Like 2

On 2/6/2014 at 9:48 AM, billybob said:

Good Morning,

On my first cup now and plan on drinking another. It is a commercial type, Folgers and your coffee sounds nice. The Keurig is alright but brewing one cup at a time would keep 2 drinkers here a little busier. On our 3rd Mr. Coffee maker here in as many years. We are looking ourselves to a more fufilling experience, and interested to see what the others have said and are about to say.

Thanks

I purchased a used Bunn commercial pour over unit.. It suits me. ,🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Well boys ....she started the war of roses 😂 Have an appointment at 11 am with my lawyer, gonna see how things will develope. If the marriage is finished than ...finally it´s all about money . Money does´nt  replace love, happiness, satisfaction and men´s freedom,  all this can´t be bought ! I´m in a quiet good mood !

• Like 6

18 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Made into one of my sauces, it is a flavorful delight.  Still hot, but not stupid.  Stupid is people eating fresh super hot chiles right into their mouths.

My wife got a big variety of free peppers from a local guy and she made pepper jelly from them.  I’m not sure what was all in there but holy cow were my eyes watering as she was preparing everything.  I know there was at least one Carolina reaper in the mix.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Well boys ....she started the war of roses 😂 Have an appointment at 11 am with my lawyer, gonna see how things will develope. If the marriage is finished than ...finally it´s all about money . Money does´nt  replace love, happiness, satisfaction and men´s freedom,  all this can´t be bought ! I´m in a quiet good mood !

You may wish to speak with mi have worked on 20 some Divorce Case

Untill It was making me depressed

What the Law states S what Lawyers tell you Ain't what happens in Court. 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the real Duke Spinner said:

What the Law states S what Lawyers tell you Ain't what happens in Court. 🙄

That´s true , same in germany , but according to German law, we now have to live separately for 1 year before the court decides on the material things. So there is enough time to develop a battle plan

• Like 1

72 in Duckburg @ 1PM?   This could be the last week since we're headed down into the 40-60 range next week.  First thing on the hit list outside is to replace the flag pole rope and flag.  I  know the flag won't make it til spring and the rope is looking nasty so I'm on it.  Always have a spare flag and rope on hand so that's laying out there waiting on me.

Funny here in the hood looking at the number of "other" flags flying.  A Cleveland Browns flag, Ohio State flag and even have one flying w/fall flowers on it.  I must be missing something.

Cabbaged mine from a neighbot who was selling 15 years ago.  Her new hubby was digging this one-piece monster out w/the concrete on the base.  No problem. chain and my Cub Cadet dragged it right around front, dug a bigger hole and planted it in new concrete.  Hasn't grown much but it sure eats up the flags @ 20 feet high.

Might even toss some jalepeno/cheese brats on the grill since @JohnJ leftt me some in the freezer.  Guess 5 for him was enough!  😂  Yup, he even bought a can of German sauerkraut and mustard when we stopped.  I'm STILL trying to figure out how he buned the kraut he dumped in w/some potatoes he was frying.

Time to hit it!  :)

• Haha 1