Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Is it just me, or is it hard for everyone to delete photos from old threads to free up space?  Hard in the sense of choosing which photos to delete.  If they were worth attaching at one time, what have they done to earn a demotion?

Enough of the psychological angst.  It's also a PITA to delete them even if they deserve it.  Please @Chad can we get a mechanism to delete more than one at a time?  One trick I stumbled upon is hitting the back arrow key twice to return to the screen at which you deleted the last photo.  Otherwise, you're taken back to the most recent post.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Is it just me

NO

7 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

back error key

WTF is THAT? I know back key but back error? Same one?

Ok, tried back / back that didn't work.

profile / attachments / delete / yea, ok, I said so / pick next one re-do

• Like 1

OTOH, Texas has a very efficient way to get a driver's license on line. My son needs to go from permit to provisional. To make an appt. for the road test you simply go on line, enter DL (permit) number, D.O.B. and email. Not so fast; you have to go stand in line at the DMV to register your email then go back home to log in to make appt.

Another way, go to driving school, pay, have functional test drive, fill out paperwork and then go to DMV, stand in line to get DL.

We did parental instruction for the last year. DMV the road test is free. School: $50 if you used them for the 30 hours of driving or $65 if parent did it. What happened to High School driver's ed?

NICE!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

morning coffee

Chuck did you get your Powerball

everyone else get your Powerball

If I don't win I hope RichieB wins. He said he would buy the Klipsch HQ for me. Fingers crossed :D

• Like 2

10 hours ago, USNRET said:

Well, the yard has been dry; talking heads say 2-10" Thursday - Friday. YEA, right.

Capture.JPG

Of course.  We're supposed to drive to Houston Friday evening for my daughters birthday.  I love driving in tropical storms.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

If I don't win I hope RichieB wins. He said he would buy the Klipsch HQ for me. Fingers crossed :D

I said whaaaaaa ?! I offered a generous four night stay in Hope's luxurious Hampton Inn figuring that to be enough for a lucky peasant. Offer someone five miles - they want the entire hiway !!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, richieb said:

I said whaaaaaa ?! I offered a generous four night stay in Hope's luxurious Hampton Inn figuring that to be enough for a lucky peasant. Offer someone five miles - they want the entire hiway !!

I know that's what you said, but that was when the payout was a measly 300 mill. Your promise should increase in regards to the payout.

• Like 1