Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

4 hours ago, DizRotus said:

These are the first beer cans I’ve ever seen with paper labels.  I’m certain there are others, but I’ve not seen any until now.

image.thumb.jpg.94a30da225eb45214350b1204d9eb467.jpg

How was it? Looks tasty.....Traverse City. Used to go camping on Lake Michigan up near there. Wayyyyyyyy back in the day.

• Like 3

• Moderators
4 hours ago, babadono said:

873 Best Procaffeinate images in 2020 | Coffee love, Coffee quotes ...

That might work as the second cup for me, unless something is really wrong the wife don't talk to me for at least 30 minutes. It's not that I am mean, I just don't want to "chat" until I wake up.

• Haha 2

• Moderators

How I have felt for a while now, unlike Chuck who is shooting for attractive in shape and tanned .          Don't pop his bubble, I think the LF has got him thinking optimistic.

liberal-arts-gym.png

• Haha 7

10 hours ago, grasshopper said:

... with the whole hospitality industry on its face, I wonder what is happening to the "party girls" and dancers?

somehow, I expect Mike will have something....

closed.png

Not in TX? maybe one of our friends could confirm?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Went on a scorpion hunt today. Fortunately, didn't find any.

Moving rocks for another "column".   Not a fan of moving rock. Shovels are worthless until you get down to pea gravel.

Wife came home in time to see me "working"... Saves, "What did you do today?"

Experimenting... the other day I was listening to the LS. Bent over to take a shoe off or something... the sound changed.  So, I slipped a 1 by under the fronts to see if the change is what I want/like....

Because I didn't "read the book", is there a precedent for raising the fronts?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

What did you do? @grasshopper

She didn't notice the ones you had moved stacked up?

You've had those for a while since the travels of them happened. Let us know if it helps put it in your face more.... the ones I heard and wish I had. think I could put them behind a freezer and be happy!

• Like 1

seem to be a little richer in the lower frequencies... I'll be flipping it back and forth... Not a big project. It's just a couple pieces of 1 X 2. Being as these are plywood, I can lift the front w/o a forklift.

I'm still messing with the sub on the garage "system".  If I sit at the desk, I don't hear the bass [as much]... sit on the couch [mlp] and you get thumped. 

it, coincidentally, is lower than the chair at the desk...

Another reason for "the experiment" with the LS...  See my comment about not reading the book. No preconceived notions. Just direct observation.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dtel said:

That might work as the second cup for me, unless something is really wrong the wife don't talk to me for at least 30 minutes. It's not that I am mean, I just don't want to "chat" until I wake up.

check the scale on that cup, Elden.  I was thinking the same.... and then gave the cup good look.  Looks like a 20oz mug.

• Like 2