Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

8 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

Happy 4-20

the Stupor Bowl of holidays

appropriately, I spaced it out.

Mornin' All

Breaking light... another day!

Guess I'll go to the used food store [CommunityResources/food bank] and see what we can't get from the grocery. They usually have produce. Stuff from the packing sheds in Nogales. Only thing wrong with it, it's too ripe to ship. 

Today is supposed to be the coolest day this week... 82` predicted.  Actually average.  90`+ Wed on.

Doin' what the SW is known for... Hot/dry... R/H is in the single digits. It's fire season.  Hope all these people that are[n't] staying home know how to safely play with fire.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
14 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

Chicks dig the Cocker

Especially , "you can leave your hat on" , they love to dance to that.

5 hours ago, grasshopper said:
14 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

Happy 4-20

the Stupor Bowl of holidays

Well you are called Grasshopper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Seems like everyone's back on task in here.  Well, maybe.  Two days of working nite shift and now maybe back to normal for a few more days.  Crashed about midnight and up at 8.  40 mile road trip to pick up a scrip is nuts.  Yea I saved $5 but had to drive to pick it up.  Just nuts and I've asked them @ the Doc's why?  Never an answer on a scrip that I'll be taking forever.  Write it for a year so I can go mail-order and chill.  Maybe they're trying to tell me something w/the 3 month scrips?  lol  Gotta love it!  The sleep thing?  About ready to roll up a pound of pot in a Pampers before bed.  Kinda hard to light w/that plastic liner in the Pampers but once ya get it lit you're good to go!  Back to being pathetically worthless!  Might just have to warm the tubes up shortly!   Bats?  Seriously?  Where's Ozzy when ya need him? :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I thought the pampers was for a filter... newsprint was for larger models...

Used to be a record shop that gave papers away. We teased about them being recycled album covers.

they say, it is healthy to smile...

if that is so,

all those confections and pastries are health food. A smile is worth a good 10 points on the stress scale. A hearty belly laugh can do wonders.

Dave,

Don't hurt yourself warming your tubes...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

wind is blowing today... be a good day to work rocks since I will be loaded down and not need worry blowing away. I choose not to.  Didn't see any scorpions yesterday. Notice my wording... "see".   Two days in a row is asking for trouble.  Most critters get a "Oh this is cool"... Scorpions elicit "Kill it Kill it" 

And my back didn't care for bending and lifting. That's my story, and I'm sticking with it...

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, sunburnwilly said:

Thinking this might be a little too intense for right this minute . Captured with an iPhone 6 . Sounds good picture meh but it's all about the content .

Who want's to go for a ride ?!

I felt like I was having a seizure watching that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3