Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I can't believe they can keep a straight face and charge what they do for that piece of plastic junk.

Not only do you have to buy the plastic junk, you need a booster pump and piping to go with it.  The Dolphin runs on about $.05/day (DC motors) and requires no booster pump or extra plumbing.

Morning Gang

Spring is not coming soon enough for those of you east of the Mississippi.

Dickinsons Blend is tasting mighty fine this morning.

70+ predicted and ongoing, For some strange reason Skeeters are in Check at this time.

Marine project coming along, going from long sleeves work wear to T-shirts today :emotion-21:

• Like 8

Morning Gang

Spring is not coming soon enough for those of you east of the Mississippi.

Dickinsons Blend is tasting mighty fine this morning.

70+ predicted and ongoing, For some strange reason Skeeters are in Check at this time.

Marine project coming along, going from long sleeves work wear to T-shirts today :emotion-21:

We are going from 35 today to 65 tomorrow, which is plenty quick enough for us here in the mid west.

• Like 6

Don't confuse me, is it burgers or chilly :P

I ask because that's how my chili starts out, I smoke them then cut them up. :)  I did once see a recipe for chili with coffee in it :lol: You got me thinking.........For burgers I like to add a couple of eggs and some good Italian breadcrumbs and other seasoning,  but my favorite is 40-50% hot sausage mixed in.......now I'm thinking about food... :(  

Guess you will have to venture over to fine food and music to see the out come. :P

• Like 4

• Moderators

Don't confuse me, is it burgers or chilly :P

I ask because that's how my chili starts out, I smoke them then cut them up. :)  I did once see a recipe for chili with coffee in it :lol: You got me thinking.........For burgers I like to add a couple of eggs and some good Italian breadcrumbs and other seasoning,  but my favorite is 40-50% hot sausage mixed in.......now I'm thinking about food... :(  

Guess you will have to venture over to fine food and music to see the out come. :P

O------K

I just get so imitated by Tigerman, :mellow: he always does such a nice job............with our group.....we cook and get out the way so no one get's stampeded. :D   

• Like 5

Good afternoon Gang

Did something unusual today, morning routine has me in the Cave for my forum check-in, today however just kept sucking down the Coffee, surfin youtube for something "New" then i remembered something i lost in my last PC crash years back, looked her up on the tube and sure enough, she is there. This is is for you pipe lovers out there, and by pipe i mean, Organ.

this is a short single song that  "Will Grab ya tune"

http://youtu.be/n9cpyoontOY?list=RDt5zhoRBUSbE   The Full album the wife will even like.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 6

Boys are outta school and home Both said they like the new school  and had fun so thats good...................Put on the headphones for the first time in over a week, lets see if I can get in a decent session....................cant finish any outside projects raining and the temp is rapidly dropping  :(

Cold tonight, cool tomorrow, and cold tomorrow night then its back to 60's for the better part of the next week  :)

• Like 3

Good evening guys.....

Coffee done many hours ago, I can't drink it in the evening hours. It gets me all crazy, I have some problems sleeping as it is. So I don't drink any at night.

Joe that rain you got was snow up here. It dumped about 10" on us in NW Maryland. I tell ya I'm done with this winter. So no work today.

Ok guys I'll have a cup with ya in the am.....a goodnight to all.

MKP :-)

• Like 7

K cups appear to be more expensive than I thought, but I guess if you only drink a cup or two a day it's worth it for convenience.

http://time.com/money/3733586/k-cups-price-cost-comparison-coffee/?xid=yahoo_money

I thought the same thing till the coffee makers fouled up with in a year (had 2 pots do the same thing and there are many threads about them doing it on the net, there is a supposed maintenance procedure but it only half worked and the pot clogged again in short order

• Like 2

Good evening guys.....

Coffee done many hours ago, I can't drink it in the evening hours. It gets me all crazy, I have some problems sleeping as it is. So I don't drink any at night.

Joe that rain you got was snow up here. It dumped about 10" on us in NW Maryland. I tell ya I'm done with this winter. So no work today.

Ok guys I'll have a cup with ya in the am.....a goodnight to all.

MKP :-)

Yep I feel Ya, I was done with the winter as well cold here this morning heat is on  but no snow YAY !!!!!!!!!!  No Work Huh, Either you work for yourself or you have a decent Boss I am betting self employed  :D

B-4 my injury the employer wrote me up for missing a day due to inclimate weather, They expected me to drive 87 miles with 2 feet of snow on the ground and still falling  "SAFETY FIRST"  They actually told us we were emergency personnel, and when the Governor said stay off the streets we should tell the police we are emergency personnel and when they dis agree we should piss the cop off further by requesting his name location and badge number...............some of the management was a tad self absorbed

We had a safety audit where they stated mediocrity was the center of gravity concerning management  :D , I so wanted to print that report they of course blocked that option

off to make a cup (NO K Involved  :P )

• Like 3

Good Friday morning gents.  It got down to 30 this morning but at least the wind died down and it was dry.  Should be mid 60's and nice tomorrow.  No cable stories to tell that I can think of.  Coffee should be espresso tonight as Friday night is movie night at the house.  I'd hate to waste $2.16 of my hard earned money at Redbox by falling asleep during the show.   

• Like 4

Happy Friday folks! Warming trend here so we're anticipating a great sloppy snow melt, at least for a few days. Finally got Baxter out for a walk yesterday and will try again today. Movie Night on Fridays at our house, too. Will probably play a few tunes on the B before that. I've been stuck on a few old songs the past few days like the old country tune "Abileen" as well as some vintage Hank Williams. Not exactly pipe organ material but neither is the rock 'n roll that I like to bang out.

Cheers............

• Like 4

It got down to 30 this morning but at least the wind died down and it was dry.

35 in Seabrook at 0500.  Barometer was 29.7 as the front approached but is 30.4 today.  We haven't had a freeze all year and I suspect we are all done...fingers crossed.  Bright sun, light wind up on the ship channel where I work. 

Dave

• Like 2