Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

Good times in the tiki bar last night! Roy Delgado, Kevin Harmon and his awesome wife, Lisa hung out till the wee hours of the morning. Mr. Cuervo, Mr. Crown, Mr. Royal, Mr. Bacardi and Mr. Fireball all made an appearance!

Coffee is on and dtel has home made biscuits waiting to go in the oven and sausage on the stove. Waiting on these lightweights to wake up and eat breakfast.

Here's a pic of some of my favorite people! Left to right:  Kevin Harmon, dtel, Roy Delgado (aka Chief Bonehead) and Lisa Harmon.

post-17944-0-51320000-1450455013_thumb.j

Edited by dtel's wife
  • Like 8

You won't care what it pays when you find out we don't work on Hondas.

LOL LOL......

I'm working on a Jeep right now.....they sneek into the Honda shop sometimes....

Come to think of it...I have no Honda work today....after the Jeep I have rear brakes on a VW CC. I'm kind of excited to see how my new scan tool will work retracting the rear electric parking brake piston... Fun times at the Honda shop....lol lol

MKP :-)

• Like 4

A little Sonny & Cher music to usher in the ski season perhaps?

I would think John Denver.

John Denver if the theme is experimental aircraft.  Sonny was the skier.  Actually, Johnny Deutschendorf was also a skier, but you get the idea.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 4

Good friday evening gang

Cave hobbys all day, rest and surf the Bay.

Water seems to be coming from above at this time, the midnight storm is early :o .

I suppose i should turn on the tube and see if the Drama queen weather people have fired up the emergency alert system.

Rest period over.....time for a break.

post-57941-0-11840000-1450497565_thumb.g

• Like 3

Down to 34 last night.....will be chilly for LF playing tennis at 10:00.  3 cups down this morning.....Jake walked and little in store for the day. 

Thinking of buying a standing rib roast for dinner tonight or tomorrow night as LF leaves for home Monday.  May have the first fire in the fire place since she loves a real fire.  Damn I'm a nice guy :lol:

Just me and the Jakester for Christmas.  His steak has been purchased and in the freezer.

Neighbor just brought over a sugar bread she makes every Christmas :mellow:

Peanut order should be here today.  Some CDs for LF came yesterday. 

Enough about me .....what are you guys doing for the weekend.

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 4

Thinking of buying a standing rib roast for dinner tonight

I made one for Christmas a few years back, it was a big hit.  My family and I have never had one, so it was something new to us.

Neighbor just brought over a sugar bread she makes every Christmas

There goes any chance of a diet.

It's 27 with a light dusting of snow, but a White Christmas does not appear likely. The high temps this week are predicted to be 40s - 50s with rain. Friday's forecast is 46 and rain. Santa will need foul weather gear.

I've got 13 here, but your right I think its supposed to be in the 40s or 50s this weekend. 

Enough about me .....what are you guys doing for the weekend.

Well since you asked.  After breakfast this morning, I am taking my trailer down to storage.  Come home get a haircut, do some home work, maybe work in the garage. Then off to surprise bday party for a friend of ours.  Tomorrow, finish up what ever homework I have, then into the garage.  Nothing else other than that.

Hope all have a great weekend, if it goes by too fast there is a three day weekend ahead for most of us. Well for me its a four day weekend.

Peace

• Like 4

Morning Gang

It's FINELY wet, pretty much a constant drizzle all night and still going.

Tarheel reminds me, "Peanut time", oh Yeah, Berti's are the Kind. :emotion-21:

Honey Baked Ham time is my thinking for the week.

Cave time, bench project(s)

Mr Crow Fabrication, part by part, proving to be more of a pain in the azz than the first one.

Buying parts here and there for the first Crow, i had no idea, most of the parts were in a "Finished state".

This time round it's carving with a shop vac in one hand and a dremmel in the other :sad:

Time for a cup and a cookie.

post-57941-0-46440000-1450547961_thumb.j

• Like 5

Afternoon Gang

Neighborhood Kid just left with an arm load of all my old Alpine stuff, he's happy.

Wife heading for town run, i will see a bottle of the Duggans before the day is over.

Now if i can just talk her into some Peanutbutter cookies.......... <_<

On to the benchtop work at hand, Mr Crow is waiting....... :wink:

post-57941-0-62240000-1450557739_thumb.j

• Like 4

Hey gang....

Not a lot going on today.....the wife and I just chilling watching some movies....

Was going to take the leaf-vac off the Ford today... started a bit to late....lost the day light.....

Tomorrow is another day....

Alittle chilly today....got a fire going to get the chill out of the house.

Chuck....I'm with your LF.... I like the fire...

Not much else going on.....

A good night a weekend to all...

MKP :-)

• Like 3

Approaching page 700.....should we have another toaster contest?

I gave that Toaster a little thought a wile ago reading you're comment.

It seems to me as i remember last year we were talking about "The Toaster" then the next thing we saw was a major power outage on the east coast, remember that ?  i dont think anyone knew the where-abouts of said "Toaster".

Just about that time CeC was looking for some "Resistors", i had some, and sent same.

As i recall it was for a subwoof amp. coincidence? hummmm. :huh:

• Like 3