Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Evening almost morning gang

Up for midnight snack.

I was correct earlier in seeing cookie fixins that did not resemble my request.

Oatmeal/walnut ? WTH?

Wife mumbles something about Fiber..... :huh:

37 and feels like it, rain they say just off the coast,

wonder if we will get more that 7 Min like last time?

post-57941-0-85080000-1450339323_thumb.j

• Like 5

Morning group, trying Starbucks cup of Joe (or something like that).  Not bad I must say, anybody have a preferred method how they brew this particular brand?  I just use a regular coffee maker, 1 heaping tablespoon per a 6 ounce cup.  Has anybody tired the 2 tablespoons per a 6 ounce cup? Seems like that would be a bit strong.

Have a great day everyone.

• Like 5

Good Thursday morning.

Coffee and Christmas music as background while reading the paper. A real paper is actually delivered Thursday, Friday and Sunday. Detroit must be the last metro area with two papers, News and Free Press. That won't last much longer.

Woke expecting to see that evening rain had turned to snow, but, alas, no. I pity those who like to ski, and those who count on skiing for their livelihood. At current temps, local ski facilities can't even make snow. If they aren't open during the upcoming holiday school breaks they're in deep trouble.

Nearly time to go out and embrace the day.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 6

Morning group, trying Starbucks cup of Joe (or something like that).  Not bad I must say, anybody have a preferred method how they brew this particular brand?  I just use a regular coffee maker, 1 heaping tablespoon per a 6 ounce cup.  Has anybody tired the 2 tablespoons per a 6 ounce cup? Seems like that would be a bit strong.

Have a great day everyone.

Go back, way back in this thread and you'll find many techniques.  I use a Bunn (yes it uses electricity 24/7when on but our rates are cheap and it's not noticed on the bill).  I couldn't say about spoonfulls because I just fill up the grinder to a certain level and then add the required amount of water for that amount---I do like it more on the strong side.

• Like 4

Evening Gang

Just back in from the Farm run.

Will have fresh Tangerine/Orange drinks through new years :o

Tarheel says: "Did a little volunteering this morning"

Mark says: "Did a little volunteering this morning" with Farmers and their projects.

The Cigarett boat turns out to be a POS, motors both have rods knocking, so he will double

his money if he sells it now. and that is what i told him :emotion-21:

post-57941-0-03480000-1450407147_thumb.j

• Like 5

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you all have your Christmas shopping done (I haven't).  The weather has finally turned although I'm sure it's temporary.  We had 40's this morning and 30's scheduled for tomorrow.  Keep in mind it's been upper 70's all week prior to this.

• Like 4

Morning all....

A happy Friday to all....not to much going on....kind of a slow week at the shop....

It's been a mild Dec so far.....but it will be cooling off this coming week.....

If it wasn't for the used car guys I would have made no $$$$ this week....they are a pain sometimes but I'm thankfull for the work....

Well coffee is done....I should roll out and get my one oil change done.....might work on my own junk today....

A good day to all.....

MKP :-)

• Like 5