Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Did it all yesterday and sad to say I'm feeling it a little this morning.  Had a fire going when LF showed up.  A neighbor down the street came down for a cocktail....84 y/o and a retired spook  :mellow:   Fixed LF a Southern Comfort eggnog with some bourbon.  We sat by the fire and chatted until he headed home.  Cooked the prime rib and asparagus....opened a bottle of John Gott red to breathe a bit.  Had dinner in front of the fire and finished the wine.......

Suppose to go see the Panthers beat up on the Giants at 1:00.....eat wings and drink beer.....a little bar called Joe's Oasis...actually a Steelers bar but all games are on different tvs.  Then hopefully to bed early.

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 5

Mornin Gang

Sunday eh? had to check.

Coffee should be done, and the Duggans is on site.

Finely xmas week has arrived, cannot wait till it's over.

Rain, sprinkle really, is constant, quick lil storm passed through yesterday and another one 

should be here by noon.

1/2" tops, just enough for Skeeter breedin  :blink2:

Bench hobby/project(s) for the day.

Peanutbutter cookies later today, for the Farmers :emotion-21:

post-57941-0-14760000-1450626889_thumb.j

• Like 4

Hey gang.... back again after a lengthy trip to support my daughter and say goodbye to an old friend. My daughter's mom (my first wife) passed away after a lengthy and nasty battle with leukemia.  She went through hell but is at peace now. Honestly, I just haven't felt like posting anything until now. I'm home now and trying to pull Christmas together along with Better Half Unit. Think we'll make it.

Hope everyone is well. Happy to be home in Colorado. Missed you guys. Cheers, folks.

• Like 9

Morning all...

Yep.....it's Sunday and a slow one.....

Pete H..... I'm with you my man....DD Coffee is going down good...

Chuck...... sounds like a fun night for sure......

Mark...... yes it's Christmas week and it'll be over soon.... I don't like to wish time away but I too will be glad when it's over....

A good Sunday to all.....

MKP :-)

Chuck...... I'm really sorry for your loss.....my heart goes out to you my man...

I guess you where post as I was posting......

Glad your back my friend.....

Edited by MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE
  • Like 6

Ciao,

Must be the LAVAZZA coffee this morning.  Since we were out of the everyday Folgers, the wife purchased two bags of "ITALY'S FAVORITE COFFEE" at Bed Bath and Beyond, which is known for its good coffee selection (eye roll).  At two bags for $10 it wasn't much of a gamble.  The coffee is actually quite good; a nice smooth flavor.  We drink coffee black and strong.

What she doesn't know is that I'll be gifting her a case of Cadillac Coffee Co. Columbian on Christmas.  

Enjoy the day.

PS:

Is there an easy way to manage (read delete) attachments to old posts?  Until I deleted photos from older posts, I was prevented from uploading new attachments.

post-6832-0-91520000-1450631294_thumb.jp

post-6832-0-26400000-1450631350.jpg

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 8

JL-

We must put a friendly wager on the upcoming game.  If the Tide wins, I'll send you a liter of Reg Williamson record cleaner (see: https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/155914-bjesus-a-miracleby-dizrotus/).  If the Spartans prevail, you need only send me Nick Saban's head on a platter. ;-)  Or, feel free to suggest an alternative.  I'm talking straight up win, none of that point spread nonsense.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 6

Morning gang almost noon. Had my friends bday party at a bar last and we closed it down. I was the dd, so i didn't get home until after 3. My mom had the kids so i slept in. He was pretty surprised as no one has thrown him a party like that. Anyways,

Chuck sorry hear about the first wife, sounds like you guys stayed civil through out the years.

Tarheel you party animal you,

Coffee is dam good this morning with fried egg sandwich. Well got run, grocery store and homework are do.

See you guys late

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 6

Afternoon Gang

Break time on the bench project.

Biscuits/Gravy Coffee/Duggans.

Hang in there Chuck

Go shopping or something, have a drink or three, wait, i know...... :emotion-55:

Drink and then go shopping :emotion-46::emotion-51:

Need to make a Pub run, Xmas goodies have arrived, (my Order).

Picks when i get back.

post-57941-0-06480000-1450645066_thumb.j

• Like 7

• Moderators

Slight exhaustion has set in.  Four days of fun in the tiki bar with Roy Delgado, Kevin Harmon, his wife Lisa and dtel have worn me out!  

Great friends, great times and some great food, all combined with some cocktails.  Lots of laughs and lifetime memories made!

Can't forget about all the coffee consumed every morning.  Quite a few pots each day!

I'm sure dtel will post more when he gets a few minutes

• Like 7

Welcome back Chuck and I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

Sounds like the dtel's are the real party animals......I'm still licking my wounds.

Panthers won but the Giants made it close.

LF has to be at the airport at 6:00am so an early night for us.

Short work week for you worker bees?

Sorry we were late on your birthday Gary.....lucky Ceptorman caught it.

• Like 6

Thank you Chuck for the B'Day thought.............   We had a show last night, our final for the year, did not get home and in bed until 1am. !  So, had a quiet day, worked on some Christmas wrapping, practiced some music, listened to some also in Music Hall :emotion-29: .  

Cooked up a from scratch all day, slow simmer pasta sauced based on lots of fresh Sage.    :emotion-21:

Now, just stopping in to say hello....

Did anyone get to check out RTM and see the sync play we had Friday night of my former blues band?   I put up some studio photos that have never been seen before...    Enjoyed by all  :smile:

Here is the link where it all started should anyone want to view it....   https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/147549-right-this-minute/page-1237

Ok, sounds like everyone has business to tend to in any number of ways..........3.5 day work week for this worker bee, long travel work day on Tuesday!, but easier after that thank goodness..   :emotion-46:

• Like 6

Evening Gang

In the Cave on the bench waiting for epoxy to set up.

Guinness Blonde, Peanutbutter cookies, good way to finish off sunday.

Made a Pub run to pick up a few jars of these goodies as well as Pickles for the wife.

Local guy, retired and doing very well selling these around town at local pubs. 8 bucks a jar.

Farmers around here grow everything, but they dont get this kind of stuff often.

You see that BadBoy peper at the bottom? Belly Burners i call-em.

One more batch of epoxy,(electronics potting) im done for the evening.

post-57941-0-10160000-1450664192_thumb.j

post-57941-0-72040000-1450664205_thumb.j

• Like 5

Welcome back Chuck and I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

Sounds like the dtel's are the real party animals......I'm still licking my wounds.

Panthers won but the Giants made it close.

LF has to be at the airport at 6:00am so an early night for us.

Short work week for you worker bees?

Sorry we were late on your birthday Gary.....lucky Ceptorman caught it.

I think the Panthers might go undefeated. I like their team.

• Like 3