Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good morning Gang

First cup down. relaxing.

Wife just brought in the second cup.

Wife said she woke up earlier, realized there was no room service available so she went back to sleep.

And let me sleep in.

Maybe an Irish coffe and i will get motavated to pay the bills......then again B)

A belated HB to my Pal Tarheel. spect he's been a little busy with this "new Cabin idea".

And, Yes, i did catch what Tarheel was saying reading through the nw vacation spot :wub2: 

post-57941-0-96340000-1454264202_thumb.j

• Like 9

Why do you guys insist on telling me about your nice, balmy springlike weather??

won’t hear that from me...it’s freezing today.  Thermometer says 61 degrees, and water is falling from the sky. I wonder if the president knows about this? 

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 7

Why do you guys insist on telling me about your nice, balmy springlike weather?? Jeez. :D Colorado just got its winter back with up to a foot of snow predicted in our area. On the other hand, it's a great time for you to escape all that nasty humidity and come out here for some world class skiing. Yup.

Have a great rest of your Sunday folks and cheers.

It's 60 here today. Upper 50s for the next two days then back to reality, and winter, highs the rest of the week in the upper 20s :unsure:

• Like 7

Afternoon Gang

Cold Coffee Microwaved :emotion-21:

Just up from Nap, wife wishes to drive her car a little so i suggested a little road trip up the Hill to Auburn.

I placed my order for Chef prepared, Fresh Carrot Cake :emotion-21:

Her road trip was to one of two places, the Indians or up Auburn way.

Id still have a dessert of Taramasu from there but it would cost well over a "C" note. 

Up Reno way we have been invited to a SuperBowl Game/feast/overnighter.

100 couples max limit, entry is a Grand, $500 goes toward a 4Quarter and Final payout.

The other $500 is room for the night, Food/Drinks all day

This would be my third SB Party there, and i did pick up a Quarter last year, so really this trip would be paid for except of course

one visit downstairs could eliminate that :ohmy:

post-57941-0-78460000-1454280177_thumb.p

• Like 8

• Moderators

Well were back, had a good time which is no surprise around these people, the weather in Arkansas was perfect a little warm in the days and cool at night. Dave "Mallette" came buy Saturday and spent the day, it was nice to see him again and he is really look good, Christy said he looked years younger and he did, I guess retirement is agreeing with him. He has been busy with his music project and it sounds like it's going to be great, very cool idea and from the way it sounds it going to be a big deal, of course after much work by him.

Got to have lunch with Mrs Valerie and forum member Kevin Harmon and his wife, it was fun, even at a couple months short of 101 she is sharp. We got there a little before her and was having Margaritas, she asked what we were drinking and she wanted one. I was a little surprised, but she liked it and asked " I wonder if they have Bloody Marys ?"   She said PWK use to make her drinks for her, it was really nice to see her again.

She is really a funny lady, At one point she said " did you know I am the first lady of audio ?", paused then said, " big deal" as she laughed.

I want to be like Miss Valerie, 101 years old laughing and having fun at lunch with some Margaritas.  :emotion-55:   :cool:  

• Like 13

Well were back, had a good time which is no surprise around these people, the weather in Arkansas was perfect a little warm in the days and cool at night. Dave "Mallette" came buy Saturday and spent the day, it was nice to see him again and he is really look good, Christy said he looked years younger and he did, I guess retirement is agreeing with him. He has been busy with his music project and it sounds like it's going to be great, very cool idea and from the way it sounds it going to be a big deal, of course after much work by him.

Got to have lunch with Mrs Valerie and forum member Kevin Harmon and his wife, it was fun, even at a couple months short of 101 she is sharp. We got there a little before her and was having Margaritas, she asked what we were drinking and she wanted one. I was a little surprised, but she liked it and asked " I wonder if they have Bloody Marys ?"   She said PWK use to make her drinks for her, it was really nice to see her again.

She is really a funny lady, At one point she said " did you know I am the first lady of audio ?", paused then said, " big deal" as she laughed.

I want to be like Miss Valerie, 101 years old laughing and having fun at lunch with some Margaritas.  :emotion-55:   :cool:  

Awesome story, thanks for sharing, she really sounds like a neat lady.

• Like 8

Morning Gang

Monday eh?

First cup down heading for the second.

Finish off the Bills, think about heading for the farms.

Pub SB money to drop off, only a "C" note localy.

This one pays for ANY/EVERY score change.

Onward with the day

Carrot Cake for breakfast, Turkey Club on the way to the farms.

post-57941-0-40340000-1454342045_thumb.j

• Like 8