Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

^^^^^^^ yea but it's funny a shitt^^^^^^^^

MKP :-)

No help from the peanut gallery please :lol:

Hey I didn't "like" it................................................... yet............

Don't you have some gravy to slosh around in?

• Like 2

Meanwhile back at the shop.....

Cleaning up and found this on a shelf.......

This is from long long ago.........and yea it's unopend.....

Motor oil is motor oil.

I wouldn't use it.  I had a friend that worked at a Mercedes shop for years and had accumulated cases of canned motor oil over the years.  We opened up some of the older cans and it looked like it had started to separate somehow.  Bear in mind, he had it a loooooooong time.

• Like 3

I have some Mobol oil cases that were here when we moved in, transmission fluid as well, plastic containers are so old they have been starting to give way.

Threw out a case worth already, been using the 10 W 40 in the bike and have not had a problem.

If it is visibly separated for whatever reason i would not use it.

Anybody local who needs some ATF feel free to pick some up.

Might bring some money on Epay.

• Like 4

^^^^^^^ yea but it's funny a shitt^^^^^^^^

No help from the peanut gallery please :lol:

Hey I didn't "like" it................................................... yet............

Don't you have some gravy to slosh around in?

No gravy today or yesterday.... 

those used car guys need to go to the auction and get some cars....

• Like 3

Moved here with my parents at age 14. Came back after college, it's become home (25 years later...) I am a financial advisor, for fun I chase my 3 yo and 1 yo boys around everywhere. Thankfully they LOVE music and I am able to make use of the Klipsch hobby er.. habit with them.

When we travel it's about a 3 1/2 hr flight to Seattle, then the trip starts. It IS a long way from just about every where! :)

So, Hope, AR is just a jump, a hop and a skip for you! :)

hop, skip, jump, a quick flight and a reasonable paddle...

Just look out of curiosity and I can get from Anchorage to Texarkana, AR in just over in a reasonable 15 hours and 14m (5 hrs of layovers) with two stops.  Not bad!

• Like 4

Moved here with my parents at age 14. Came back after college, it's become home (25 years later...) I am a financial advisor, for fun I chase my 3 yo and 1 yo boys around everywhere. Thankfully they LOVE music and I am able to make use of the Klipsch hobby er.. habit with them.

When we travel it's about a 3 1/2 hr flight to Seattle, then the trip starts. It IS a long way from just about every where! :)

Just look out of curiosity and I can get from Anchorage to Texarkana, AR in just over in a reasonable 15 hours and 14m (5 hrs of layovers) with two stops.  Not bad!

So what is your excuse????

I DROVE 16 hours one way last year!!!

Edited by twistedcrankcammer
  • Like 4

So what is your excuse????

I DROVE 16 hours one way last year!!!

Busted!

• Like 5