Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

Now Elden,   You know darn well you can't get up to THAT level of drinking with just a little practice now!   them boys have been practicing for a life time!

True, and i definitely wouldn't want to, I want to keep it  a sporting level, some are training for an Olympic event it seems.

Aren't there prizes at Hope for this particular event?

Whoever drinks the most beer and does not piss themselves wins. :D

That's rigged!

the only beer drinker there is Roy, and he drinks that nasty "Clamauto" stuff! :emotion-41: 

Roger

Not quite sure why you think Roy is the only beer drinker. There are quite a few.

• Like 6

Now Elden,   You know darn well you can't get up to THAT level of drinking with just a little practice now!   them boys have been practicing for a life time!  

True, and i definitely wouldn't want to, I want to keep it  a sporting level, some are training for an Olympic event it seems. 

That's rigged!

the only beer drinker there is Roy, and he drinks that nasty "Clamauto" stuff! :emotion-41: 

Roger

Yuck.

I like home made or Zing Zang made Bloody's personally but everybody has different tastes.

True different taste, I usually don't drink beer anymore, I like it but it gives me a headache every time. 

Give German beer a try it has zero additives by law. I never get a headache or feel thick or hung over with it.

• Like 7

.....well, I just had to capture a few more photos.... The full cast, and the stars ;0)

This has been the longest thing I have ever watched!! It was fabulous and even I got misty eye'd at the end ! It was five hours long (including two 20 minute intermissions) ... One, toasted tomato sandwich and large glass of vino later...... TEN minutes of applause and 5 curtain calls later.....image.pngimage_1.pngimage.png

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 6

That's rigged!

Roger

Yuck.

I like home made or Zing Zang made Bloody's personally but everybody has different tastes.

True different taste, I usually don't drink beer anymore, I like it but it gives me a headache every time. 

You need to drink more….drink right through that headache :D

• Like 6

• Moderators

Tried that the other day, we were all sitting around out by the bar and my wife had bought some beer and was rotating them in the freezer, it was a little warm so i continued drinking them since they tasted so good, later a headache for hours.

That was it for me no more beer, until next time probably, but I feel fine after Tequila shots all night, or Honey Whiskey, or just about anything except beer.

Many times at Rodney's the wife and I would drink Tequila shots all evening and night (large bottle  :blush2: ) and I would would never feel loaded, 6-8 beers and am gone, I don't get it , beer get's me toasted for some reason ?

• Like 4

Tried that the other day, we were all sitting around out by the bar and my wife had bought some beer and was rotating them in the freezer, it was a little warm so i continued drinking them since they tasted so good, later a headache for hours.

That was it for me no more beer, until next time probably, but I feel fine after Tequila shots all night, or Honey Whiskey, or just about anything except beer.

Many times at Rodney's the wife and I would drink Tequila shots all evening and night (large bottle  :blush2: ) and I would would never feel loaded, 6-8 beers and am gone, I don't get it , beer get's me toasted for some reason ?

Same thing happens to me with beer sometimes, i just add in some booze to keep the buzz going.

I don't drink too often but if i do its either one or two beers or a six pack and half a fifth depending on how i feel.

Edited by jason str
  • Like 5

Good morning gang........... :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:

HA, snowing here in MA.  Watching the morning news, schools closed too!  I thought we were DONE with this winter stuff!  Flowers around the house are all snow covered AGAIN, as it snowed yesterday as well..........sigh.......... :wacko:

Thanks for that dTel...........Just sharing some of the finer moments from 'Music Hall' with my friends here on CC&C   :D

Vegas show news:  We had our season opening show Saturday evening, a dinner/show performance actually at a well known country club in our area.  It was their opening day too!

The MOVIE producer came to our town this weekend to see the show, and have a meeting with us during our dinner before the performance.   It was very interesting listening to this man.   He said we are going to be under the watchful eye of Neil Diamond's management who will be in the audience........great, MORE pressure  ;) ..  

There was talk of the show running for 2 years!   Well, I will keep you all informed as it goes.   Today's snow could cancel tonight's rehearsal, as there was an email from our front man/band owner early this morning that the snow could get heavy through the day..   We NEED every rehearsal we can get before our trip to the 'desert'  :o

All for now....

Enjoy your Monday...   

............Gary

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 7

Great news there Gary!  No snow here but a nice Sunday on the water.....first salt water at Wrightsville Beach and next fresh water on Cape Fear river.  With LF, my friend from LA, and his daughter who goes to school in Alabama. 

post-17365-0-76000000-1459770972_thumb.j

post-17365-0-96520000-1459770990_thumb.j

• Like 11

Winter returned to Southeast Michigan over the weekend. Snow flurries but no accumulation.

Unfortunately, the forecast for Tigers' Opening Day on Friday is football weather. High temp of possibly 38, but no precipitation predicted. The sales of $8 beers will be down; hot chocolate sales will be up.

• Like 9

Morning gang...

Ahhhhhhh yes another Monday...... All is good...

Just got back from picking the grandkids up...... they just got on the bus. While I was at my moms house my daughter told me mom just fell asleep fro the the night :huh:

She has been up all night.... just watching TV. She has good nights and bad nights. She said the night wasn't a bad one.... she just didn't sleep...

Not much going on at the shop today... I'll do some shop cleaning.... maybe put some junk on e-bay. I did sell a Suzuki Samurai last Friday. Got some good money for it. Some guy came from the middle of WV to get it. Over four hours away and he drove it away with no tag on it :o.... I'm thinking about selling another one.... It's a real nice one. Some guy brought it to the shop a year or so ago. He could not get it running. It's was a fuel injected and I found it had a bad ECU. I told him to pay my labor for my diagnosis and put a ECU in it. He sad he didn't want to put any more money in it and I should buy it from him. At the time I had three samurai's and didn't need another. He kept saying "make me a offer"............. He wouldn't no for an answer, so hey I low balled him..... He took the offer..... He came to the shop that afternoon with the title... Even when he was at the shop I told him.... Why don't you pay my labor.... tow your truck out of here and you could sell it "as is" for twice the money I'm offering you.....He's like no I'll just take the offer :huh: ...... Hey I tried to save him.... Even The BOSS said "you tried"

OK............. rolling out....... might come home early...... I also didn't sleep good last night...... my brain was crazy last night :blink: ...... I'm always thinking about shitt.... can't shut down some night... any of you guys suffer from that?

Check-in later...

MKP :-)

• Like 9

Over 70 here yesterday, today is only supposed to be 60 for the high.  Coffee and apple fritters for breakfast.

MMMMMM Apple fritters and coffee.

My coffee this morning is chunky style, the filter fell over somehow. :angry:

Edited by jason str
  • Like 6

Good day, won $7.00 worth of change playing poker. Drank $16.00 worth of liquor.

How much were you winning at $8 worth of liquor?

Is this a test ?

Just trying to figure out if alcohol helps or hurts when playing poker

• Like 7

OK............. rolling out....... might come home early...... I also didn't sleep good last night...... my brain was crazy last night :blink: ...... I'm always thinking about shitt.... can't shut down some night... any of you guys suffer from that? Check-in later...

Do you do any exercise?

• Like 6