Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Cold pizza ?

Not a big fan but i guess if i was hungry i would eat it. :D

Anybody have a Giordano's pizza nearby or is that just a local franchise ?

Love that stuffed pie.

Ohhh man Giordano's is a Chicago area only thing.  That bordered on a religious experience.  It's only epic fresh, but my oh my...  We've ordered some frozen for new years up here in Alaska, but it's just not the same.

• Like 5

Cold pizza ?

Not a big fan but i guess if i was hungry i would eat it. :D

Anybody have a Giordano's pizza nearby or is that just a local franchise ?

Love that stuffed pie.

Cold pizza just seems to have more flavor, more vibrant. (plus it's not as greasy cold) :D

• Like 5

Well I sent a note to the wife of my R2R tech and she answered with a phone call.  She said she had no idea where it may be....that there were many boxes in the garage that were too heavy for her to get down.  She invited me to come take a look.  She called back Sunday and said she had found it under some covers.  We tentatively set next Friday for me to come pick it up.  I have no idea what condition it will be in but hopefully all together. 

She seemed nice and still very rattled by the loss of her husband.  Having loss my wife I assured her at some point she will not feel the pain so acutely and then we chatted for a bit...... 

Here is the deck in question.

post-17365-0-95800000-1459435397_thumb.j

post-17365-0-60640000-1459435412_thumb.j

• Like 8

Just dropping in...

All kinds of stuff going on....Trying to get the coin together for the Hope trip... It's not just the money for the trip but it's those ten days the shop will be closed... Me and The BOSS have never closed the shop for that long... we would do short little trips in the summer...

Well The BOSS is not feeling well, she suffers from allergies really bad.... she came home early from the shop. The pollen doesn't really bother me,but for some it kicks there a$$..

Chuck, glad your getting your deck back... hope it all works out for ya..

OK ..... gonna go a watch a movie... we just got net-flix in today.... got The Martian and Burnt...

Check-in later...

MKP :-)

• Like 6

Pizza's better cold

I've had cold pizza for breakfast many times. Mmmmmm.

You might try cryogenic treated "cold" pizza. I mean Real cold pizza. Hey, it works for hifi gear why not pizza?!

That might be a little too cold :D

• Like 5

Did Roger get some rest?

Hey Travis!

Yeah, I got some rest at my brothers place. 

He is a Tax Attorney here in Columbus and is doing well, he has two clients worth at least 8 figures, one of them is a Shotenstein of the "Shot" OSU sports complex fame.

Can't wait to see you in May, where are you staying? and when are you coming in?

MKP, please tell the BOSS I am sorry she is having that allergic reaction from that kiss she planted on me a few posts back! :)

When are you two arriving at Rodney's???

Last night at work this week, then it is home bound at 8 am for 1 hour & 50 minutes to see the family.

Everybody have a great Friday, and drink a warm, read not "HOT" cup for me!

Rog

Edited by twistedcrankcammer
  • Like 5

• Moderators

Did Roger get some rest?

Hey Travis!

He is a Tax Attorney here in Columbus and is doing well, he has two clients worth at least 8 figures, one of them is a Shotenstein of the "Shot" OSU sports complex fame.

Can't wait to see you in May, where are you staying? and when are you coming in?

MKP, please tell the BOSS I am sorry she is having that alergic reaction from that kiss she planted on me a few posts back! :)

Last night at work this week, then it is home bound at 8 am for 1 hour & 50 minutes to see the family.

Rog

Tried to answer this earlier but I was getting that dreaded database error message.
  • Like 5

Did Roger get some rest?

Hey Travis!

MKP, please tell the BOSS I am sorry she is having that alergic reaction from that kiss she planted on me a few posts back! :)

Rog

Tried to answer this earlier but I was getting that dreaded database error message.

Been popping up often lately for me too.

• Like 5