Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Steve glad you and your brother had a good time, if you fail your next drug screen just tell them tou went to the Hollywood Bowl for a David Gilmore concert, they may understand.

thanks ... no drug tests for me anymore.  The weird part...the most expensive part of the day was the $23 to park.  

• Like 5

A beautiful day....overnight rain washed the pollen down a bit leaving the air much fresher.

Enjoy a few days of nice weather, we will send some more rain in a few days the way it looks.

What is thing called “rain” that you speak of?

• Like 4

You know, i read about it back in my school days; but, in reality...rain is just something the media wants us to believe. I mean come on, we’re trendsetters out here, if rain existed don’t you think we’d be doing it out here?

It's coming, just hang on.  40 days and nights worth.

• Like 4

• Moderators

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-california-reservoir-too-full-el-nino-20160325-story.html

I think there just picky, just spoiled  :lol:  No traffic, low cost of living, no taxes, the list goes on and on..............

California's largest reservoir filling too fast thanks to El Nino, must release more water

Edited by dtel
  • Like 6

Good Saturday morning everyone. It's nice and sunny here, but frosty and 32 degrees, but a high of 60, back in the 70s for the next few days.

I'm having my morning blueberry/banana shake, then off to clean out the garage, spring cleaning. 

I'm all by myself for the next 7 days, wife and kids in Texas visiting her Dad. I'm too busy with work to go. Enjoy the day :D

• Like 5

Morning gang...

Coffee is brewing..... slept in a bit this morning was at the shop late last night working on the Pilot... Used engine is not working out..... Exhaust valves are not seating properly on the used engine... I did a leak down test on each cylinder and it's not good.... Gonna send this one back to the junk yard and get my money back...Yea Carl the term you used was correct... "boat anchor"....

I'm still gonna pull the heads off the engine in the Pilot.... I'm going to send em to my machine shop and have em fixed.. valve job and replace bent valves..... It is what it is...

Check in later.... wishing all a great day...

MKP :-)

• Like 4

Well is it broken in yet ?
Elden, don’t ask him that -- he’s liable to post pictures and you know somethings you can’t unsee. 

What?????????????

wig-makeup-toilet-man.jpg

I'd say this image rates the OP a billion and one 'Warning Points' followed by a tar and feathering party.

• Like 6

Spent the day over at a friends house playing poker today, he lives in a townhouse and a neighbor pulled up in a new/used Acura/Honda Civic clone bumping the tunes so i had to see what was going on of course.

Had a look to see what was going on with the music and ended up helping the guy out, ended up fixing the passenger door cable that was unhooked from the latch mechanism and then hooked up the subwoofer properly.

It was a Kicker 15" in a ported cabinet and a 3000 watt jippo amplifier i ended up bridging the amp and checking all the wiring just for good measure. the sound  still had no kick.

Must have been Pyramid watt rating i guess. :lol:

Guy barely spoke english and i tried to sell him some minor upgrades or at least something people would not laugh at but the language barrier got in the way for the most part.

So much for making a few bucks. :(

The Drop ceiling subwoofer build for the local A/V company got back with me yesterday at least and said i have their business for any further custom work.

Said the build went above and beyond anything they expected and construction was excellent.

This was coming from a company that imported everything from England at much more expense, made me feel good about my work at least.

Time for some hot coffee, enough beer for one day. :emotion-22:

Maybe melt into the recliner for a while. :emotion-44: :emotion-44: :emotion-44:

Kind of beat.

• Like 5