Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Spent the day over at a friends house playing poker today, he lives in a townhouse and a neighbor pulled up in a new/used Acura/Honda Civic clone bumping the tunes so i had to see what was going on of course.

Had a look to see what was going on with the music and ended up helping the guy out, ended up fixing the passenger door cable that was unhooked from the latch mechanism and then hooked up the subwoofer properly.

It was a Kicker 15" in a ported cabinet and a 3000 watt jippo amplifier i ended up bridging the amp and checking all the wiring just for good measure. the sound  still had no kick.

Must have been Pyramid watt rating i guess. :lol:

Guy barely spoke english and i tried to sell him some minor upgrades or at least something people would not laugh at but the language barrier got in the way for the most part.

So much for making a few bucks. :(

The Drop ceiling subwoofer build for the local A/V company got back with me yesterday at least and said i have their business for any further custom work.

Said the build went above and beyond anything they expected and construction was excellent.

This was coming from a company that imported everything from England at much more expense, made me feel good about my work at least.

Time for some hot coffee, enough beer for one day. :emotion-22:

Maybe melt into the recliner for a while. :emotion-44: :emotion-44: :emotion-44:

Kind of beat.

It always feels good when someone appreciates your work, makes it worthwhile.

• Like 5