Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
he BOSS is always on me.... she says "with all these amps and speakers you can't do any better than this"

Sorry but i'm with the Boss with this one, no excuse  :o  :lol:

she just looks at me..

Good for you Boss, tell him he needs a new or new to him Ht receiver and if the sub does not stop humming he needs to build a sub and find some rear speakers....................easy for me to say since it's your $  :D

• Like 6

• Moderators

gonna watch Creed on the bad a$$ 3.0 system

We actually watched that tonight.  Sly was awesome in that movie.  Probably his best acting job ever.

Only seen a few parts, it was the movie that came on after the Martian on the boat, I missed the first part and hate to miss a big part of a movie and start watching it, it's not the same.

• Like 3

I think that Roger has taken over my soul

Please say that's an April fools joke  :o  :P

Have another cocktail, you're in training!

I have trained plenty enough over the summer hanging out in AR  7 weeks just over the summer,  I may have over trained at times. :huh:   If that wasn't enough Rodney's group came down here and we all got on a ship for a week after practicing in the bar outside for a couple days first and afterward , I may be at pro level now.   :unsure:​  :blush:  

Yes Rodney on a ship, and yes he wore overalls everyday, even in the Caribbean on a beach, and Leon wore the hat everywhere !  :lol:  You can take them out of AR but you can't take the AR out of them.  :unsure2:

Now Elden,

You know darn well you can't get up to THAT level of drinking with just a little practice now!

them boys have been practicing for a life time!

Rog

• Like 4

I really can't wait to meet you Roger

You poor poor man.

Hey, I was under the influence.  LOL

Good Morning, it's a great Saturday and the coffee is flowing, best part of waking up is.....................................not to have a tequila hangover.  Good Day!

• Like 5

That's very cool.  It's especially interesting to this Cincinnati born person who went to Crosley Field to watch the Reds and watched WLW TV as a youth.

I would think it's worth a lot.  It's bigger than a Crosley car and probably worth as much, or more, today.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 3

Morning gang...

Man I was up late..... watched Creed... I liked it... 

It was after 2:30 before I fell to sleep.... So I just got up 20 min ago.... I'm a lazy bone today..... Hell The BOSS is still sleeping, she's still not 100%..

I hear the coffee...sounds like it just finished... I'm going to wake The BOSS up with a cup of fresh DD ;) ...

Got to get out of hear....have to go to the audio shop...

Check-in later...

MKP :-)

• Like 7

What do you guys think this radio is worth?

An incomplete version, (wrong knobs and minus a few chassis') went for auction and received $55,000. Too bad a guy can't get one for 1500 bucks now.

A awesome radio...WLW was a huge, huge radio station in the mid-30s. It's only fitting that Crosley would have a receiving radio that's a monster

Edited by mike stehr
  • Like 6

• Moderators
Now Elden,   You know darn well you can't get up to THAT level of drinking with just a little practice now!   them boys have been practicing for a life time!  

True, and i definitely wouldn't want to, I want to keep it  a sporting level, some are training for an Olympic event it seems. 

• Like 5