Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Am more thirsty than a hound tracking on a dry hot day at sundown. Going for a routine blood draw tomorrow so, guess I will have to wait.

Thanks for the reminder guys. Have to drink for beer with the XX Don label. Miss Boxx... Will want to have one for him on the morrow...B) Cheers

to those of you that can't wait!:emotion-46::emotion-22::emotion-44:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, babadono said:

And that's what you want, right?

Well since I have never been accused of any amount of P.C. yea, she started out that way.

The female chrome-mo is gaining strength with the way questions and answers are worded

• Like 3

Morning all...

YUP.... it's..... FRIDAY..... 

The two young couples next door to us are having a party tomorrow :emotion-19: :emotion-22::emotion-46:..... were throw our yard & deck into the mix..... Will be providing the music for this event :emotion-29::emotion-29:.... should be a fun time.... weather should be nice Saturday..

A good day to all...

MKP :-)

• Like 5

Sounds like fun Mark.  The weather in your neck of the woods should be pretty nice this time of year.  It's still a little warm here but you can tell (barely) that the seasons are trying to change.  Happy Friday to the other worker bees out there.  To all you retired guys.......................meh.

• Like 4

Oh Yea! Friday off and no jury duty today. Tune up the truck (again, with another new set of wires and different plugs this time), mow the yard, drink..do I have that in the order? Perhaps a couple of more of one inter spaced. Good day to all.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Tune up the truck (again, with another new set of wires and different plugs this time),

I tell ya Mike when I replace ignition parts on a vehicle I will always use OEM parts... What kind of truck is it?? and what parts did you use??

Ya know over the years I have lost count how many people have rolled into my shop with miss fire problems in a Honda/Acura... They tell me it can't be the spark plugs cuz they just did them... I ask them if they used NGK or a Denso plug???  99% of the time the answer is no... and just about every time I end up pulling out a Autolight spark plug.... They don't work with the Honda's.... and as far as wires goes I will only use factory wires or if NGK make a set I'll use that..

MKP :-)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

I tell ya Mike when I replace ignition parts on a vehicle I will always use OEM parts...

I only use OEM sensors as well.  Aftermarket sensors will have you chasing your tail.  I have no issues with using some aftermarket things if customers request like cv shafts, hub bearings, starters, alternators, etc but for driveability issues, OEM only or take it somewhere else.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

I'm a lucky son of a gun.

Apparently so.  As far as the best offering goes, it's hard to find things that work better than what was actually designed for you vehicle.  There are exceptions, but that's pretty rare in my experience.

• Like 3