Marvel-ous Day

sputnik

Bruce, I saw a post the other day where you said that you'll be turning 65 today. Sooo, Happy Birthday fellah! You also said that you've reached a point in life of real happiness. Most of us know of the sorrows and joys you've shared here over the years. You have always maintained a classy presence and deserve all the happiness you've found. You are an inspiration and a true gentelman and someone that I'd like to meet face-to-face someday.

:emotion-51:

• Like 1

Bruce, I saw a post the other day where you said that you'll be turning 65 today. Sooo, Happy Birthday fellah! You also said that you've reached a point in life of real happiness. Most of us know of the sorrows and joys you've shared here over the years. You have always maintained a classy presence and deserve all the happiness you've found. You are an inspiration and a true gentelman and someone that I'd like to meet face-to-face someday.

His profile says the 11th.....but happy birthday a day early :emotion-19::emotion-51::emotion-22:

Happy Birthday Bruce, as many Bruces as I know I seem to always think of you every time my boys and I are watching Nemo and that dashing specimen of a shark introduces himself to Nemo & Dory :o

"Hi, name's Bruce" :D Congrats on another ful set of moon phases!

OK, so it's the 11th then, let's quote another great one from Mr. Mom, 220/221 whatever it takes ;)

Edited by kaiser SET say

A forum is an intersting place.

Sputnik, having had the pleasure of meeting Bruce, you simply nailed it.

Happy Birthday Mr. Marvel!

The 11th??? Dang, really!?

From the Photography thread:

Incredible! I turn 65 on Tuesday... I am having the most fun I think I have ever had. Kids are grown, and I have a wife who loves me. We have debts and bills to pay, but still, life is sooooo good.

Maybe Bruce is just getting a bit forgetful in his old age. :lol:

Edited by sputnik

• Moderators
Sputnik, having had the pleasure of meeting Bruce, you simply nailed it.

Very true Coytee your exactly right, Bruce is one of the nicest people I have met.

Happy Birthday Bruce, hope you have many more.

Today, tomorrow or the next day, at 65 what's a couple days, your doing good either way.

Edited by dtel