Fined for not loving BOSE

oscarsear

So........ let us be creative here.  How could Klipsch gain some market exposure using Andrew Luck?  Luck is the formal Klipsch Ambassador and should be able to conduct his own product endorsements outside of formal NFL settings.  Since 'headphone' wars are all the rage why not toss in a Klipsch salvo using Luck?  Placing the guy in a sports bar w/o any mention of football but games showing in the background......... izzat too close??  

So........ let us be creative here.  How could Klipsch gain some market exposure using Andrew Luck?  Luck is the formal Klipsch Ambassador and should be able to conduct his own product endorsements outside of formal NFL settings.  Since 'headphone' wars are all the rage why not toss in a Klipsch salvo using Luck?  Placing the guy in a sports bar w/o any mention of football but games showing in the background......... izzat too close??  

i'd have them doing commercials showing them after a game maybe saying, "i don't always get my way on the field; but, I always get my way after the game."  Then he grabs some klipsch headphones.

That doesn't mention bose; but, tells the viewer that he doesn't get klipsch until he's off work. It will also make people wonder what the nfl uses--when they find out bose, many will wonder "Is Klipsch better than Bose?"  Now, the seed is planted...

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

I always get nervous when a company over-advertises.  By that, what I mean is look at the coaches wearing the bose headsets.

If you happen to be on his left, you see in BIG letters 'bose'. 

If you happen to be on his right or, he turns around, another big Bose hits you from his other ear.

Lest you are a munchkin (much like Dtel) and you tower over the coach....you can't escape it there either as it's really big on the headband.

Do they really need it that large on all three sides?  Isn't a large one on the headband quite enough?

i'd have them doing commercials showing them after a game maybe saying, "i don't always get my way on the field; but, I always get my way after the game." Then he grabs some klipsch headphones. That doesn't mention bose; but, tells the viewer that he doesn't get klipsch until he's off work. It will also make people wonder what the nfl uses--when they find out bose, many will wonder "Is Klipsch better than Bose?" Now, the seed is planted...

This

I always get nervous when a company over-advertises.  By that, what I mean is look at the coaches wearing the bose headsets.

If you happen to be on his left, you see in BIG letters 'bose'. 

If you happen to be on his right or, he turns around, another big Bose hits you from his other ear.

Lest you are a munchkin (much like Dtel) and you tower over the coach....you can't escape it there either as it's really big on the headband.

Do they really need it that large on all three sides?  Isn't a large one on the headband quite enough?

They spent their profits on name placement ideas not speaker development. 

Went to the Vikings training camp one year and got a tour of their weight training facility.  No BOSE in there.  Nothing but Klipsch........ and lots of it.  I wonder how many other Klipsch footprints exist in the NFL system?  Wonder if some sportswriter be interested in making an audio issue out of it all just because BOSE is being so petty about their cheapo plastic billboard headphones.  Makes my ears all sweaty just looking at them.

• Like 1

Wonder how much I can get Klipsch to pay me to run across the field during the Superbowl wearing nothing but Klipsch head phones

If Klipsch is smart, they'll pay you to run naked wearing BOSE headphones.  B)

Air fair, Super bowl tickets, and get out of jail card along with all fines.  Last but not least when I get bailed out, a pair of Klipsch Status, and I'm in.

• Like 1