Are we getting a smidgen out of hand on the forum?

USNRET

Guest Steven1963

When you lose, you still win as you truly go down with the ship.

Do you mean go down on the ship?

Heh!  Who would have ever guessed her name was ship!

• Like 2

Now every last one of you scurvy dogs pipe down, toe the line and keep the devil between yourself and the deep blue sea fur we'll be a'seeing ya in the land o' Hope. Thar be a rummage sale and a square meal to be had there.

Well, I sure "Hope" that it warms up between now and then, and I don't lose my investment in the pork belly market.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Plenty of hypocrisy from those who have cried the loudest - surely FS listings are the best place to provide unsolicited opinions about a person's choice in his spouse.

If it's any consolation I thread crap everywhere and it should not be taken as a sign of disrespect. We all chat together on a wide variety of topics and sometimes it's just too damned inconvenient to go track down the "proper" thread or sub-forum for a random thought or good natured ribbing.

• Like 1

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Plenty of hypocrisy from those who have cried the loudest - surely FS listings are the best place to provide unsolicited opinions about a person's choice in his spouse.

If it's any consolation I thread crap everywhere and it should not be taken as a sign of disrespect. We all chat together on a wide variety of topics and sometimes it's just too damned inconvenient to go track down the "proper" thread or sub-forum for a random thought or good natured ribbing.

I like "ribbing"

You need hot sauce? You come to me. Just ask Dave.

TRVTH

and a hearty "AMEN" to go with it.  I've been telling Brian to quit his day job and take his stuff public.  BTW, Brian...I've come to think one great variety would be to take and hybridize the carrot/lemon grass types.  You're the chef, but my taste buds suggest that a bit less of the carrot, which provides excellent texture and color, and a bit of the lemon grass, which provides a completely unique "something," might be a big success.

For those who haven't had the pleasure, Brian has added to the basic pepper sauce, which in my lifetime has consisted of either yer basic Louisiana vinegar/red pepper  non aged and Tabasco, the aged version, some recipes that are distinctly different.  Had grilled cheese and tomato soup last night and Brian's lemon grass variety (the carrot version is all gone) was SUBLIME in the soup.

Dave