No Bullshit

Chad

Is full frontal nudity going to be allowed in this new section? There has to be some perk for membership in to this new place or why try for 5000 posts :P

I am talking about grillless speakers,  get your minds out of the gutter. :ph34r:

Ok first of all everyone in here is a dedicated Klipsch fan, that much is obvious. This forum is for people like us. Who for whatever reason was drawn to Klipsch equipment. Do we need to classify people according to post count, type of equipment, price paid for said equipment, how much equipment, type of music listened to, good posts, bad posts, spelling, grammar......      I get it some people have been here and contributed a great deal and I admire the eagerness of everyone to make all feel welcome, and respected, A good ribbing is also fun, last night I laughed harder than I have in a long time,and I want to thank everyone involved.     When you start a thread with the title  "NO BULLSHIT" you are inviting scrutiny, the slightest scent will alert the jackals, and that is what has transpired here. I think it possible that Paul might just be flipping that lapell over on this one.  Anyway don't take  me too seriously I'm just a newbie of two and a half months and only 40 posts now.  Hot damn 40 posts, I'm getting there!!!!!

• Like 1

205 posts in 24Hrs :emotion-21:

I am impressed with the out pouring of forum support, everyone having an opinion on the 5K entrance "Fee".

Untill i started this third glass of Stone Hill "Steinberg White", iv had little interest in anything but reading your posts.

To quote Ron White: when golfing, i ALWAYS wipe my fingerprints off the ball, you know, just in case :wink:

On with the frisky subject matter, like every dam one of you most everyday, we punch up the Klipsch forum, and daily in our face, like it or not something is always worth clicking on. 

As a paying member of other forums, this Forum is where i do my best work for the "Hobby" because iv yet to meet a member in person that was NOT totaly cool, always better than you know them from online chat :emotion-21:

As most should know by now, when the wife and i do "Road Trips" they are YOUR road trips. that is our support for this forum.

5K club, im close, and @4999 will revaluate the pitfalls, if any, before i post there.

At the momment, my ONLY concern is when i post here, the world see's it, and i like that, why in the FK would i come to a forum available to the general public, join that forum, and then go hide in a back room somewhere and talk chit ?

End Rant

Going for third glass of wine, here's to Chad :emotion-46: let the chips fall where they may.......

Edited by minermark
  • Like 6

Howdy Y'all

Brings back "New Florence" Mo, just last week, some youngin (30s), wife and three lil kids come in and sit at the "Full Smoking" bar, and that is exactly how he was talkin, Nippin at the Shine we just listened to how everybody was related to everybody, love that real american down home slang.

• Like 1

I am impressed with the out pouring of forum support, everyone having an opinion on the 5K entrance "Fee".

Untill i started this third glass of Stone Hill "Steinberg White", iv had little interest in anything but reading your posts.

To quote Ron White: when golfing, i ALWAYS wipe my fingerprints off the ball, you know, just in case :wink:

On with the frisky subject matter, like every dam one of you most everyday, we punch up the Klipsch forum, and daily in our face, like it or not something is always worth clicking on. 

As a paying member of other forums, this Forum is where i do my best work for the "Hobby" because iv yet to meet a member in person that was NOT totaly cool, always better than you know them from online chat :emotion-21:

As most should know by now, when the wife and i do "Road Trips" they are YOUR road trips. that is our support for this forum.

5K club, im close, and @4999 will revaluate the pitfalls, if any, before i post there.

At the momment, my ONLY concern is when i post here, the world see's it, and i like that, why in the FK would i come to a forum available to the general public, join that forum, and then go hide in a back room somewhere and talk chit ?

End Rant

Going for third glass of wine, here's to Chad :emotion-46: let the chips fall where they may.......

Stone Hill Steinberg White.. that was one I always liked!   A little sweet but good by the bottle with locally made brats!   

You might say my post was off topic but what I said was no BS!

• Like 1

End Rant

Stone Hill Steinberg White.. that was one I always liked!   A little sweet but good by the bottle with locally made brats!   

You might say my post was off topic but what I said was no BS!

Hey buddy, did you get Your Duggans yet ?

Edited by minermark

Well there are moderators unqualified for BS land.  Was wondering if we could barter for post counts as some souls are well in excess of this arbitrary threshold? But really................  why this posting incentive to gain access to some privileged conversation sector?  Do you want quality posts or BS meaningless posts?  Already you're witnessing facetious posts.  There are plenty of websites for intellectual chatter w/o walking the Chad plank in Klipschland.

• Like 1

mdeneen

I, for one, miss mdeneen.  He contributed much.  I didn't always agree with his tone, or his opinion, but I did often enough to want to read his point of view.

By the way, he was well over the 5,000 post level!

I am not really familiar with this "evil twin" business ... can someone enlighten me?

Without wax,

Gary

Let me clarify. Since I did not have the same experience as others may seem to have experienced, I was using the term “evil twin” more from the perspective of the antagonist found in various fiction genres where the evil twin is a physical copy of the protagonist, but with radically inverted moralities.

spock_evil_twin_morror_universe_nimoy.jpg

Is there such a thing as an "evil quadruplet"?

separated at birth picture_Klipsch.jpg

• Like 1

Red heads!  You had me at red heads.  They have a car wash?  I have cars!  Delicious coincidence.

Life sure is grand!  Now that I have been through the "red head" car wash and have a very clean car, I'm off to the bikini barista tonight. I only need to know how to "push" or "pull" to open the doors over there.

In 24 years (that point in time when I have 5,000 posts), I sure don't want to be more disappointed by what I did not do, than by what I did. :emotion-14:

bikini barista.jpg

java-girls-drivethru-coffee.jpg

java-girls-hot-coffee-drive-through.jpg

dont let friends drink crappy coffee.png

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 3

Really?  All you need to do to be a “Heritage Member” is to hit 5000 posts?  I’m offended, especially at what counts as a post.  “I agree”, "I disagree”, “Top Notch”.  Nothing wrong with these posts, but while adding to the post count, these add little to the quality of the Klipsch Forums.

A “Heritage Member” should be someone who has contributed to these Forums over time, and contributions go beyond post counts.

How about being here over eleven years as a steady Klipsch Forum member?  How about attending nine Klipsch Pilgrimages (four at Indy, five at Hope)?  How about hauling Cornwalls to Hope three times to support those gatherings (not to mention also putting amps and pre-amps and other gear at risk)?  How about posting or providing links to hundreds of photos taken at all of those gatherings for the benefit of the Forum members?

I was invited by Amy (and accepted) to be a part of the original BS Forum group, and I never caused any trouble.  I guess I should have been posting “Howdy Y’all” twice a day every day for eleven years to be recognized as a “Heritage Member”.

THIS was my concern and you definitely belong to whatever group I belong to!!! I hope things are well any your comments on the forum and/or in person are more valuable than whatever is transpiring here.

Edited by tkdamerica
  • Like 2

Really?  All you need to do to be a “Heritage Member” is to hit 5000 posts?  I’m offended, especially at what counts as a post.  “I agree”, "I disagree”, “Top Notch”.  Nothing wrong with these posts, but while adding to the post count, these add little to the quality of the Klipsch Forums.

A “Heritage Member” should be someone who has contributed to these Forums over time, and contributions go beyond post counts.

How about being here over eleven years as a steady Klipsch Forum member?  How about attending nine Klipsch Pilgrimages (four at Indy, five at Hope)?  How about hauling Cornwalls to Hope three times to support those gatherings (not to mention also putting amps and pre-amps and other gear at risk)?  How about posting or providing links to hundreds of photos taken at all of those gatherings for the benefit of the Forum members?

I was invited by Amy (and accepted) to be a part of the original BS Forum group, and I never caused any trouble.  I guess I should have been posting “Howdy Y’all” twice a day every day for eleven years to be recognized as a “Heritage Member”.

THIS was my concern and you definitely belong to whatever group I belong to!!! I hope things are well any your comments on the forum and/or in person are more valuable than whatever is transpiring here.

I seem to remember reading in some journal that an amateur archeologist out on a dig in Greece found some scroll written by Xenophanes of Colophon that stated, “Judging a person by the number of posts does not define who they are. It defines who you are.”   Hell I can’t even remember which journal, maybe it was Parmenides of Elea.

• Like 3