Heresy I $2,528.00

Woofers and Tweeters

Someone might get these for $2,525.00

I think your guess of $2,525 down from $2,528 high price is just a marketing ploy.  I bet he would come down to $2500 even.

+++

Did you read the description?  'hand picked" components from the 70's!  Mint this, mint that, mint tweeters.  "mint K-22-EF woofers, mint K-55-V mid range drivers, mint early K-700 horns, mint K-77-M tweeters..."  Mint mint mint.

This is America.  It's worth whatever a willing buyer and a willing seller can agree on.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Someone might get these for $2,525.00

I think your guess of $2,525 down from $2,528 high price is just a marketing ploy.  I bet he would come down to $2500 even.

+++

Did you read the description?  'hand picked" components from the 70's!  Mint this, mint that, mint tweeters.  "mint K-22-EF woofers, mint K-55-V mid range drivers, mint early K-700 horns, mint K-77-M tweeters..."  Mint mint mint.

This is America.  It's worth whatever a willing buyer and a willing seller can agree on.

I'll wait for the movie  :lol:

• Like 1

"Hand constructed high performance (hp) electronically cross-connect transfer cables are now installed"

Third time iv seen this in three years, i believe this guy is a wood hobbyist and this is his winter project.

He will sell these, when you can make a common peice of wire sound like that quote above, it's the cat's meow man.

Tree fiddy

I just realized how right you are!

This is NOT a Klipsch speaker.  Klipsch speakers come out of the Klipsch factory.  If you read the fine print at the bottom, he finally gets around to calling it a "clone."  His ad is intentionally deceitful.

I try to be respectful the same as I would be if a product were being sold by a member here, but I feel a little more angry when someone goes out of their way to misrepresent what they've got in the ad headline description. 

Tree fiddy is right!  :angry:

Ah yes, located in Moses Lake, WA.  Think they were drinking just a bit too much Washington cabernet, and toking on a blunt.  Is that you BigStewMan?

no…i’ll let my H2s go for that price; but, the H1s are $5000 each FIRM.  I’ll get that price too…people in california are stupid…look at our legislature if you want proof.

• Like 2