DeanG

Jeff Matthews

I can only imagine a disgruntle move to another site ........

"Thanks for asking. I’m happy that Chad deleted my content as requested so I can move on cleanly to another site."

Sincerely,

Mark Deneen

He didn't say but I bet he thinks he's been 'thrown out of better joints than this one'.

I'm interested in the concept of "intellectual property" and who (as well as how or if one) can claim ownership to what is posted by an individual here on the forum.  Facebook basically says they own everything you put on Facebook for example. I don't know if that has changed much since I read their agreement in the early days of Facebook.  Not interested in Facebook but I'm certainly interested in this forum.  

Any legal comments regarding IP here on the Klipsch forum?  

I'm interested in the concept of "intellectual property" and who (as well as how or if one) can claim ownership to what is posted by an individual here on the forum.

In the NEW T.O.S.

Although all posted messages are the property of Klipsch Group Inc...............................

Some people get mad, leave for a year, and then come back using a new username. Some come back anonymously and some don't. Is that okay? What's the difference?

No one answered my question - was he banned or did he leave?

The "tail" is Klipsch, the "dog" is the content. Without the content, you don't have anything. With this forum, Klipsch gets advertising and tech support. This is the only company sponsored audio forum that relies on the community to provide tech support. This was Mark's point - without the content providers - there is no "forum".

Dean,

Get REAL!

How long has it been since Mark was handing out information and help?

Even then, what was the ratio to the rest of his posts?

Roger

I googled his Word Press username:

Seems that this is his first (second and third) entry there?  He created his account today and you knew his name and to look there?

Edited by CECAA850

Roger, if I had to guess, probably a good half of his posts were audio related - all excellent. He hit just about every discipline you can think of with the rest. No, I didn't agree with everything he said.

• Like 1

Which sentence? Are you critiquing grammar (or lack thereof) or content?

No. Just saying that the sentence was so insightful, so thought provoking and so jam packed with content that simply reading it gave me a headache.

K.

Roger, if I had to guess, probably a good half of his posts were audio related - all excellent. He hit just about every discipline you can think of with the rest. No, I didn't agree with everything he said.

He was mostly all audio related when he posted in the early years.

Carl,

The original link was sent as part of the PMs he sent out. Also, he posted a link to the site in the locked thread. Btw, though you deleted all of his posts, things he wrote still remain within the posts of those who quoted him.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/162340-sometimes-the-jokes-on-you/page-11

I figured he was monitoring the thread, and was bound to respond.

• Administrators

You can unhide those posts linking to his blog. I've got thicker skin than him. I've not said one thing untrue about everything that has gone down.

• Like 2