DeanG

Jeff Matthews

Btw, though you deleted all of his posts, things he wrote still remain within the posts of those who quoted him.

I've seen that happen in the past as well.  I didn't actually delete his posts rather they were deleted by the manner in which he was blocked.

So have we yet figured out who this Cindy is?  I don't know and don't take her at face value.

(I don't really care but I am curious every time I see him/her post)

I asked the same question and was told it was xxxJPMxxx.

Makes me wonder what the newest member DonaldTrump might bring to the "desk."

Cindy no longer posts, but is/was the_sloth, xxxjpmxxx,who did in my opinion give valuable information in the tubes section. Not to keep beating a dead horse, but Cindy, xxxjpmxxx was one of the people who may have been coarse, but did it more in a way to call out people who were not ready to share their information with others in the same industry. Jason was also not in conformity on the TOS of the Klipsch forums when it came to personal matters behind closed doors, which we also spoke of.  I agree with the TOS, but also felt that there should be some leeway on private PM's. I am however in the minority, and unless pushed would follow the same TOS. I don't agree on some of the verbiage he used, but did back his right to stick up for himself.

• Administrators

Mark has a selective memory. His post that said "Who's desk do I need to shit on to have my content deleted" is gone because well, he wanted his content deleted. But several others saw that post and can hopefully remember and back me up. I know I didn't just imagine it.

I have nothing to apologize for.

• Like 3

I will say, there are people here that I value their opinion on that some may look at as being harsh. Dean for one, if he can make a product that most on here like, and rub some the wrong way and have debates as he does, to me that's a plus to the forum. I have not done business with Dean either.  His alter ego to me is Bob Crites, very laid back and easily accessible. Not a knock to Dean either. But having those 2 on here as well as some of the others in their lines gives us access to some of the better products out there.

Same as Craig or Toolshed Amps, being more towards Dean in my opinion where they are in your face more, and then Maynard on Bob Crites side. All of them bring something to the forum that helps everyone. And gives us access to their products as well as the other amp builders. By having them and their differing opinions we get the better end of the stick at the end of the day.

I will say outside of the forum, Jason is one of the nicest people you can meet and have work with you when needing help. I have not met him in person, but have spoken to him as I have to several others on here,and even the abrasive posters on here are different on the phone than behind a keyboard.

No one answered my question - was he banned or did he leave?

He asked to be banned.  He demanded it, actually.

Then, he came back under "Jo."  I knew he couldn't keep away.

After a few kerfuffles in the Lounge (because he did not have 5,000 posts as "Jo,"), "Jo" was banned.

Is "Jo" a shortened form of the name he came back under?

Because she was xxxJPMxxx who was NOSvalves who is Donald Trump.

Jason and Craig are not the same person, trust me on that.

So Cindy wasn't another name for Mark?

No, they are not the same person.

After a few kerfuffles in the Lounge (because he did not have 5,000 posts as "Jo,"), "Jo" was banned.

He was banned only after It was proven that JoSteph/MrCatsup/JimNaseum was indeed Mark.  No kerfuffles were harmed in the making of that decision.

Oh.  How was it proven?

Well, I think it's time for me to sign off. I wish everyone my best and sure do appreciate all of those who supported and put up with me.

My website is only costing me $11.99 a month, and the Aletheia Audio Facebook page is free - so they will both be staying up.

After 20,000+ posts, I really don't have anything left to say, and to be honest - I'm tired of repeating myself.

So bittersweet. Some remain, most have not, and friends lost.

I will see some of you on the other side.

In Christ,

Dean

Well, I think it's time for me to sign off. I wish everyone my best and sure do appreciate all of those who supported and put up with me.

I for one will miss your posts, Dean.  I have always appreciated your contributions to the Klipsch posting community.  I 100% support you doing whatever is best for you.

My advice to you is for you to post here, if that's what YOU want to do.  If you feel it is more of a burden or hassle, then not posting may be the best thing.  It's not for anybody else to judge that, and I certainly won't.

Hellos or goodbyes are not necessary.  Just come and go as you please.

• Like 1